Sabo 1: S'mores

You were on a mission,well aside from the one Dragon had given you,you wanted something sweet. And what were you craving? Well s'mores of course! You had everything you need to make them,well...everything but a fire,and what do you know,the walking campfire just walked past you.

"Hey Sabo! ~" you said getting up and follow him. He turns around and looks at you, "Oh, (Name) good morning." He said giving you a smile. " gotten any better at controlling your fire yet?" You asked,he tilts his had slightly, "A bit...." he said looking away, you smirked, you knew about his issue. Someone found out,not naming names,embarrassed the blonde lead to him suddenly burst into flames. You were just going to ask for him to make a fire but now you had a better idea. You move closer to him and look up at him. He looked down at you caught of guard at your sudden closeness. "What are you doing (Name )?"

"Do you have any sunscreen?" You start and he just looks at you confused, "Cause your burning me up!~" His eyes widened and a blush creeps onto his cheeks. "W-wh- what!?" He stutters stumbling backwards,you smirk and try again. "Your eyes are blue, like the ocean.And baby I'm lost at sea.~" His cheeks turn a darker shade of red,flames starting to flicker into of his head,he turns quickly and runs off. "Damn..." you mutter frowning, "I'll have to try again later.~"

-2nd attempt-

After waiting an hour for him to calm down you walk around looking for your campfire. Who you found after fifteen minutes, "Saaaaboooo ~" you called out to him,you could see him visibly flinch as he turned to you with a small blush on his cheeks,"(N-name )..." he said,looking like he was mentally preparing himself. You got closer to him again, "You're so hot,I bet you could light a candle at ten paces.~" you could hear him take in a deep breath as he narrowed his eyes. "Smoking is hazardous to your health...and baby your killing me!~" he coughs,the blush coming back,"those are so bad..."he said covering his mouth trying not to laugh. You frown for a moment but then smirk deviously.  "If it weren't for that damned sun ,you'd be the hottest thing ever created.~" he laughed,his blush got darker, you pout and sigh,you'll have to try again later then,and you walk off leaving the blonde laughing in the hallway.

-3rd attempt-

It was a little before dinner when you tried again, spotting the blonde in the courtyard you walk over and sit next to him,he looks up when he senses your presence,he greets you,slightly blushing. You clear your throat and with all your confidence you start again, "Screw me if I'm wrong,but haven't we meet before?" His face turns red and you both turn away from eachother. Clearing your throat you try again, "If I were still a pirate,you'd be my booty.~" he chokes and looks at you, flames springing up again. You try to keep eye contact but after that first one you couldn't So you get up and run off, thank god it was time for dinner.

-Final attempt-

It was late but you really wanted those s'mores, at least that was your excuse for flirting with the fiery blonde. You walked around looking for him,and just when you thought he might have gone to bed you found him walking out the library,he saw you and smirked,"(Name)" he greeted you,it took everything you had not to act shy. You clear your throat and you notice before you say anything his smirk widens. "Do you bleach your teeth? Cause your smile lights up the room like a candle in the dark.~" you say as you take a deep breath and continue, "L-let's go prove it." You finish mentally facepalming at your stutter. He chuckles and walks closer to you, bending over slightly his cheek brushing yours as he whispers into your ear,his breath on your ear makes shivers run down your spine.

"My bed is broken,can I sleep in yours?~" Your face felt like it was on fire but you grinned, "Of course.~"

You didn't care much for the s'mores anymore.