Sanji 1: With a Kiss

You sat at the table watching Sanji cook, he was so focused he didn't even notice you,which was a rare thing when it comes to this Ero-cook. You popped another heresy kisses in your mouth,he had invited everyone over for lunch,and you had arrived a little early. His roommate Zoro had let you in.

You smiled when he started humming to himself while cooking. You sucked on the chocolate,letting it melt on your tongue. He turned around to get a pot from the pot rack and froze when he saw you.

"(Na-name)..!" He gasped,suddenly a huge smile broke across his face.
"Your early! How long have you been here?" He asks getting a glass from a cabinet.
"For about fifteen minutes,your pretty cute when you hum to yourself while you cook,you know that?" You smiled at him and tried not to laugh when his cheeks get red and hearts form in his eyes.
"Fwuuaaaaaah ~ thank you (Name)!!~" He gushed,starting to spaz out. You giggle as he gives you a glass of juice then returns to cooking.

You watch him chop vegetables,then add spices, and change the temperature of one of the burners. You get up and get a bit closer,watching him work. He glances at you every now and again,smiling and wondering absently why your watching him cook.

"Can I try that?" You ask pointing to a sauce,his eyes turn into hearts as he swiftly replies yes. You give it a taste and hum thoughtfully he looks at you curiously.
"What is it?" He asks,you look at him and grin,while pulling one of the chocolates out of your pocket.
"I want to try it with a kiss.~" you said unwrapping the chocolate. You didn't see his face turn red with a surprised look. When you look up,getting ready to pop the chocolate in your mouth, you feel something soft on your lips. You gasp when you notice it was Sanji. You drop the chocolate,your face turns pink but then red when he pushes the sauce in your mouth.
"Better..?" He asks with a cute grin on his face when he pulls away. You look at him your mouth hanging open,you nod slowly.

That wasn't what you meant, but whatever!