RQ: Luffy 4: Where do babies come from?

For QuirkyKit on Quotev

You stared at chopper shocked, this could not be happening. He scratched the back of his head, "Are you okay? I mean, this isn't a bad thing is it?" You slowly shook your head, "No it's just..." you started sighing, then you gave Chopper a small smile. "How should I tell him?" "Oh..uh..Just say it?"He suggests, it wasn't the best idea to you but, you are talking about that man so. You nod slowly, still surprised by the news, "Alright I guess...I'll go tell him." You said getting up and walking out the infirmary.

You slowly made your way around the Thousand Sunny looking for your captain. The more minutes that went by, the tighter the not in your stomach seemed to grow. You felt down right nauseous by the time you found him snoozing near the head of the ship. You were surprised by him this last month. You understood he was an adult, but with the way he acts most of the time you forgot that. Last month you had nearly died during an attack from the navy, and it had scared the hell out of everyone.

You spent the first week pumped full of so much pain medicine that you were barely awake. When you finally came to the first thing you saw was your hyper captain asleep next to the bed. You remember the next to weeks while you healed he rarely left your side, you smiled to yourself thinking about all the silly things he did, trying to make you smile.

You squat down and poke his cheek, he mumbles something and rolls over, you giggle. Even after you were no longer bedridden he followed you around, until finally you asked him. "Why don't you go play? You've been following me around a lot Luffy. Wouldn't you have more fun playing tag or something?" You poked his cheek and he frowned at you. He didn't say anything, which was uncharacteristic for him. You fidgeted nervously, "L-luffy?" "I..." He pauses for a moment, looking a bit uncomfortable. "Sanji asked me if I loved you..." He continues, but then pauses again.

You stare at him, "He what..?" You weren't sure what to say to that so you just waited for him to continue. "He told me to explain..how I felt...and well.." His frown deepens, he suddenly looks confused more than uncomfortable. He looks at you, "Do I love you?" "How the - ... How should I know?" You corrected yourself, no need to freak out. He shifts from one foot to the other, looking a little shy. "I think I do..." He says looking at you again, you blush slightly. You open your mouth to say something but you can't think of what to say.

He hugs you and you internally freak out, "And if I do, then this should be okay right?" Your eyes widen when his lips meet yours, You hold your breath as your brain shuts down. He lets go after a few seconds and you fall to the ground, your knees buckling. "(N-name)!" He panics grabbing you by the shoulders, he starts freaking our and you just smile. "I-it's okay.."You say breathlessly, you take a deep breath and grab him by the shoulders and kiss him back. That was how it started last month, but unfortunately he took more love lessons, which lead from one thing to another and well...

You shake him again and he just groans, you giggle again. "Luffy...wake up I have to tell you something..." You say poking his cheek again, he opens his eyes and smiles at you. "Hey (Name).." He says grabbing you and puling you over to lay next to him. "You have to wake up I'm trying to tell you something!" You said trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He frowns and hugs you tighter, "Can it wait?" He pouts as you shake your head. "It's important." He frowns but sits up, still holding onto you he places you on his lap. "What?" You take a deep breath, the not in your stomach coming back. He looks at you confused, you look away, trying to gather your thoughts. He starts to looks worried and makes you look at him, "What (Name)?" You take a deep breath and close your eyes.

"I'm pregnant..."

You didn't hear a response so you open your eyes, only to see him looking very  confused. "Pregnant? Whats that?" He asks and you mentally facepalm. "Y-you know how to have...but you don't..." You sigh but then you start laughing. He looks more and more confused, but he smiles because what ever it was, it was making you laugh.

"L-luffy do you know how babies are made?" You ask in between your fits of laughter. He just tilts his head to the side, "From mother's stomachs right?" You laugh harder, "T-two weeks ago, you remember what we did at night right?" You ask, making sure he remembers that at least, he turns a little red and nods. "That's what adults do to make babies!" You gasp out before rolling on the floor again. He frowns, still confused. "But what does pregnant mean?" You laugh even harder, making most of the crew come and see whats going on. "It means we're having a baby you idiot!" You said trying to control your giggles, he grins. "Really?!" He looks excited, however the rest of the crew looks more than a little surprised.

You hear a loud thump so you turn around, "Uh oh...Sanji fainted." You felt yourself being picked up and turned and looked at your captain, who was still grinning ear to ear. "I guess I should probably explain how long it's going to take and stuff right?" He nods enthusiastically, you just giggle and kiss him. You hear Chopper yelling behind you,

"Ahh quickly someone get a doctor, Sanji might be dieing!" He screamed, You hear Nami yell at him. "Your the doctor you idiot!"