RQ: Shanks 1: Tutoring for a drink

For Anime_yaoi_lover_ on Wattpad

I actually felt like writing something for him so...

ShanksxReader

"Seventeen."

"What?" You stopped reading your book long enough to look at your friend, who was practically giving you the most dirty look she could. She sighs.

"You weren't listening to me were you..?" She asks and you shake your head, she was complaining about your newest crush, that much you were aware of.

"Seventeen years, (Name).." She starts and you roll your eyes, looking back down at your book. She growls a bit and snatches it out of your hands, you open your mouth to argue but she holds up her finger.

"Is the difference between his age and yours." She says sternly and you scowl at her.

"Why do you care..?" You ask, huffing a bit.

"My parents are ten years apart." You point out and she rolls her eyes.

"That's ten years (Name) this dudes almost twenty years over your age." She argues back.

"My dad's fifty, my step mother is twenty." You point out and your friend frowns.

"Well damn..." She mutters and you grin in victory.

"Besides it's never going to happen, he's a teacher..." You point out and she rolls her eyes.

"For a collage." She answers back and now your brow raises.

"Now your all for this?" You ask and she sighs.

"No...but I can't stop you from staring at him..." She says defeated and you laugh.

"Oh come on, he's Thirty seven and still looks that good..." You whisper and she thinks for a moment before grinning.

"True..." She whispers back and you both giggle like preschoolers.

An hour later you look at the clock and start to pack up your things, your friend looks at you a bit confused.

"I have tutoring today." You told her and she raises a brow.

"But you get perfect grades..." She says, narrowing her gaze and you laugh.

"Having a bit of a problem in—" You start but your friend grins abruptly.

"His class?" She asks and you freeze, your silence was the answer and her grin widens.

"Oh you slick woman you!~" She calls out as you leave the library, without turning back you wave and head off to class.

You will admit, glancing down at your phone to see the time, that it was a little late to be having any tutor sessions.

6:30pm

The phone shined the time and you frown a bit as you enter the almost empty building full of classrooms. Aside from the janitor you didn't see anyone else in the building until you reached your class, which happened to be the only lit up room in the hall. The lights go out in the hallways, leaving you walking through a pitch black hall where your only source of light came from the classroom. You reach the door and knock softly and the door opens a few moments later.