Law 1: You're sick

Your thirsty, but your suppose to be bedridden.

Walking outside into the hall you looked around, no sign of the crew. You slowly made your way to the kitchen, it was only for a few minutes, only for a glass of water. You'd be back in bed before he ever knew. You were sick for the past three weeks, but the last two days you felt fine. But to be sure you were suppose to spend the next three days in bed.

You were sick but your alright now, right?

You made it to the kitchen, peeking in you don't see anyone. Slipping inside you shut the metal door and walk over to the counter. You pull out a glass from a shelf and turn the tap on, he would be asleep now anyways...right? You push this thought out of your head, if he was awake, if he did find you, getting sick again would be the least of your problems.

He wouldn't catch you right?

You washed your glass, leave no evidence! You put it back on the shelf and sigh leaning against the counter, being bedridden for three weeks left your legs feeling a bit like jelly. "This is what happens if he doesn't let me walk around.." You sigh, brushing your hair back with your hand then placing it on your forehead. "But imagine what it would be like if you were still sick right now." Someone said at the door. You froze and in a low hoarse whisper, "Ooooh god nooo..."

Wrong.

You slowly turned around, your eyes made contact with grey ones. He was smirking, amused by your reaction, "Whats wrong? Looking a little pale." He teased walking over to you. You frown at him, "Damn I was hoping you were asleep..." "You think I can sleep with you sneaking around the sub?" He responds lowly, turning his smirk into a frown. "I don't feel sick anymore, I just wanted a glass of water." You whine and he narrows his eyes into a soft glare,you flinch.

But being caught isn't always a bad thing.

It was silent for a moment before he sighs, "Bed. Now." "But-" You were going to complain when he pins you to the counter, his hands behind you on the counter, his arms blocking your way, he stares at your face. "Your sick, go to bed." He says slowly. Your brows furrow. "What.."

Sometimes its a great thing.

"your sick...Go.To.Bed." He says emphasizing his words. Something clicks in your head and your face turns red. "Oh..." "Your going to need at least one more day of rest." Your jaw drops and he smirks. "Ooooooooh...okay."You say and he releases you. You run back to your room, waiting for the doctor to give you one last check up, to decide if you were still sick or not, of course.

He shakes his head and sighs following after you, how did you think you could sneak out of the room when you shared it was beyond him.