S2 8 sound and wind

I stood there glaring at gyutaro while looking to tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu. I tried to keep them all in my sights. While doing so I didn't notice someone observing me from behind. Tengen knew that, I knew he was poisoned and was now starting to worry about it. so I put on a brave façade, He sighed not happy about it and then walked up behind me. Tanjiro turned around sensing him moving too.

" we're the demon slayer corps! And we are gonna win!"

I turned shocked and looked up.

" tengen.."

He held a fierce look in his eyes and wide smiled. Rather disturbing.

The girl demon. Daki. Put her head on making me a bit irritated. Since we'd have to do it again

" you cant win! If the Hashira you are counting on is poisoned!!"

I snapped my head to her pissed. What is that supposed to me!! Don't forget I took your head off before, fugly..

Tanjiro turned around to look at tengen, a bit panicked.

" listen up demonette! We'll win and we'll do it easily! I may be poisoned, but I'm still more than your equal! Don't underestimate humans!"
these four are the very best of all my minions! They'll stand true to the end!!"

Inosuke was pumped up and nodded

" that's right!"

I stood there a bit annoyed

" minions....."

" cut off their limbs and they'll fight with their teeth! Besides I already found out how to beat the two of you. I cut off your heads simultaneously right? I know I'm right!!"

I looked to tengen getting a familiar aura.

" what a pain..."

I said with a faint smiled, tengen is not my sunshine like rengoku.. more like my moon. Let's never tell him that tho.

After tengen hyped up inosuke beyond belief gyutaro smirked.

" many demon slayers have died to accomplish that " easy" task.. I've eaten 15 of you... while my sister has had 7..."

I stood there shocked and angry, so many has been devoured through the years. If we found out how much each upper moon has— no- don't think about it, it'll just cloud your mind... I couldn't help but think about sabito...

" yeah! Until dawn breaks, none of you are safe. And the long night is always on our side... SO WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST GIVE UP!"

Then in a flash I saw someone move. I wasn't sure at first but the sound came after

" zenitsu!"

I looked up at the ceiling to see the hole left behind shocked. Inosuke saw my distress and then announced

" leave the worm women to me and sleepy head! You guys handle that mantis! Let's go! WATCH YOURSELVES!"

Tanjiro turned and nodded

" we will!"

I looked to gyutaro and hummed

" mantis..?"

He looked to me also confused

" ...... "

He then sighed and smirked

" not if my sister has anything to say about it."

I stood there while I tensed up when I felt the pressure of his malice. Then suddenly when I moved a bit to get tanjiro he was already there