Thank you!

THANK YOU

I want to first off start by saying thank you, all the love and support for my book is honestly overwhelming. Also, thanks for sticking around for the end, it really means a lot to me.

I never had any intention of actually finishing this book but now that I did. I feel more proud of myself than ever. Especially since I have a tendency to start things and not finish them.

*cough cough* If you guys read my two other books, no you didn't. And if you think of mentioning it. Don't.

Anyways, I have no idea what to say in this but if you guys want me to clear anything up in the ending then I'll be happy to tell you.

At some point though, I will go back and edit all the chapters.

I will say though, I didn't want them to get to the point where they loved each other because I knew that would have made it worse. If that makes sense. Either way, it seemed only fitting that Elijah fucked everything up just when they started dating.

Also, I was thinking of adding in the pregnancy trope just so Phoebe could get preggo and have a single mom/ parent book. I'm joking but I'm kind of going crazy cause writing and stuff so at the time it seemed like a good idea.

As I've said before, if you want to reread my book or recommend it. (Don't I really hate it) Please, please, please don't spoil it for first time readers. I've had that happen to me so many times and it's really the worst thing.

I would like to restate though, that even if Elijah hadn't have told Phoebe about the whole thing, those were always his intentions from the beginning. So, no matter how much you guys wanted me to give you a happy ending, I can't do that.

He would have kept lying to her and eventually she would have found out and the same thing would have happened just, more prolonged in a way. I hope you guys still liked the book despite the ending, because I had always planned for it to be that way.

And while I love romance books, I also wanted to make this book about Phoebe's growth as a person and overcoming her fears if that even makes sense.

Anyway, there is a chance I might write another book but I'm drained so that wouldnt happen for a really long time

Okay, moving on.

DEDICATION

This isn't going to be a regular dedication. I'm not sorry about that. Anyways, I want to thank my friends who have helped me through the entire process of writing.

magdalenaandi  Literally helped me plan out the ending so it was better. (she was also the only one who knew the ending before you guys *evil laugh*)
certifiedbadussy 
annamariewritess
midgefh 

I love you guys, thank you.

And to the rest of you who were the nicest and made the funniest comments on each chapter, I love you guys and and I hope you all have a great day/night.

I appreciate all of you more than you know, and hopefully you guys aren't too mad at me for the ending.

SOCIALS

If you guys want to follow me I have a link in my bio for all my socials.

Tiktok, Instagram and Goodreads - @/solaraprya

Pinterest - @/solarapryaa

You guys are the best! Hopefully I'll be back soon.

I love you all
-Solara