Pre-Chapter

Sixth book of the series.

Basically what happened before the actual chapter one starts. And this is what happens after the last chapter of the last book so yeah and squig don't kill me for what I do.

Jesus POV

"IT'S A SET UP!" I yelled running outside. The last thing I could see were people fighting and my dad dead. This time, there was no coming back. Left and right people went down, ours and theirs. I tried to focus on what was going on but anger consumed me. I ran in full speed with magic bubbling round me as if it were nothing.

People died by me and I knew these people were only doing what they were told. But did I give two shits? Nope, no I did not. Just by having magic surround me, I am untouchable. Well at least I thought I was.

I suddenly got punched really hard in the face to someone I knew. Andrew stood there as I had fallen from the punch. "Oh don't be a big baby, you got shot five times or so and a punch like that throws you down to ground? Wow man" he said helping me up but the shooting thing didn't get to be until I felt the actual pain. And let's just say 'what the actual fuck?'

"Come on, we have to get inside your damn magic scared them away" Andrew tugged on my arm. I ended up following him inside to where the Hunters were awake and somewhat skeptical about what happened.

"Guys I just got wor-" Archer stopped mid-sentence when he saw me. "Dude, calm the beast inside you look freaky with purple eyes" he said walking past me over to Eli who looked like he saw a ghost. "Eli what's wrong?" Raffi asked putting his hand on Eli's shoulder.

"I- I'm at a lost for words, I witnessed Jesus kill people without knowing how many he killed. Mike ran after the kids but I........... I'm so sorry Andrew" he started to tear up looking at his brother. Andrew didn't say anything he just looked at him, waiting for him to go on.

"Andrew, Mike was shot, along with Jasper's brothers team" he said which caused Andrew to let out a low growl. "He is not dead! I can still feel him!" He yelled only to start tearing up. "He's at the brink if death, being human as he is, he will most likely die" Abiruca said coming in with three people whom I do not know.

"Your a vampire! Can't you save him!" Archer yelled angrily at him. Loosing Mike would be bad as it is, having a whole team of people who know and care for him is worse seeing how they may never act the same.

"I need a head count" Mathew said coming inside looking beat up. "Kids are missing, Armen and Drake were shot down dead, Olive is no where to be found, sky and lyth are under critical condition, Greyson and Meira are safe seeing how we got them out if ere with Chen, humans are okay their just knocked out still, half if our hunters are dead and we have a hunter at the brink of death, anything else?" Abiruca's friend stated looking around curiously.

"And this is Tick, that's Cole, and this is Lucas" Abiruca said as Andrew looked like he was going to break down. "I can turn him Andrew and he'll live forever but it's a curse I don't want anyone else to have, you have to make sure he wants this, you can't force him into this life" Abiruca said looking down slightly as Isis walked in.

"He's not stable but he's awake, you guys can go talk to him, maybe it may be the last time you will be able to" she said choking on her own tears as Eli ran to her side and huge her while she cried. I've known Isis to be a little girl, but ever since she became a hunter I never thought I'd see her cry. Not like this anyways, I've always thought when he would cry she would e in my arms and now she's in Eli's. Maybe she and I weren't meant to be.