Chapter thirteen

Raffi's POV

Honesty is key to survival, as is lying. So when can you tell if someone is lying to you to survive? Easily actually. "Could you please leave your thoughts for a moment!" Archer yelled during a meeting between hunters. "Don't hurt me!" I yelled quickly blocking myself from archer as I was frightened. Every one started laughing due to my out burst but it was nice hearing the laughs. I mean we hardly laughed in a while.

"Okay then, thank you Raffi for making that fun for us but please we need to finish this?" I looked at Isis quizzically. "Finish what?" Eli asked slightly confused as we all are. "We need to end this damn fight, all the killing, all the kidnapping, everything and the only way to finish that is to work on the inside," Isis looked determined, like we can stop her determined. "Who are we sending in?" I asked. "Tick and Abiruca, they are the only vampires here that the enemies can trust, maybe take Archer and Raffi as prisoners" Isis looked right at us. "You've got to be shitting us, right?"

"Afraid not boys, pack up, I've got some revenge to do" Abiruca said with a wicked grin on his face. Revenge? "On who may I ask?" Jasper asked seeing how all Hunters are here for the meeting. We all have a right to know. "On the head bitch of the vampire council, she killed off everyone I cherished and loved, I plan to return a favor, she has two infants and a daughter who is against her, use the daughter, kill the sons, kill her and everyone she cares about if her vampiric life time."

We sat there and just looked at him in utter shock. We've known Abiruca to be a kind gently soul but now we see the other side of him. "She took us from our old lives and made us live these new ones, of course we are going to get revenge on her!" Tick yelled feriously, like he had lost something too. Though none of us were to keen on asking him. "We are going too" we all looked to see none other than the kids.

Hayden, Star, Hanson, and Lyra. Each standing there with a bag at hand. "Um no, absolutely not! We just got you back and you expect you to let you get up and leave?!" Isis was furious with the four until Lyra came forward. "Look lady, you've never known me and I wasn't in this in the beginning but I'll be damned if I'm not there to help stop this stupid family issue you can't fucking solve! Got that? You can't stop me and guess what? You can't stop them either," she pointed at the kids who stop stock still, "because they had seven years of their lies taken away because you guys couldn't do shit to stop this when it started! So they can do what ever the hell they want, understood."

Everyone looked right at Isis who stood there with a strait face. "Your acting as if I started this, well guess what miss know it all, I didn't, it was my mom and her friend who first got involved. Stopping this know would free us from those stupid ties," Isis sighed while sitting down. "Fine, go, go get yourselves killed, because I know for a fact that your family and the rest of ours will be there waiting for you." Star took a step forward looking nervous. "Maybe it was their fault, mate it was ours, maybe we were here at the wrong place and time, but what every the reason we all managed to pull through Isis, can't you have a little faith. Besides I think we can finish this jut as it started. Right with the source, the roots to this evil. Lythion's so called mother and Lucian, they both had something to do with this and seeing how the mother is dead. We just have to stop Lucian. That's it, maybe the guys will cause a little havoc just so they can make a distraction. Don't you see Isis? You guys were able to stop this but maybe we were made to" Star spoke with courage of a brave spirited girl.

Maybe trusting out lives with four determined kids may just be out best shot. But let take a few moments to gamble our odds. One they could mess up and we would die and the group would still be fighting this guys. Or they could succeeded and stop the battles and I don't know? Maybe live a somewhat normal life. Well seeing how my odds aren't going to get any better I mine as well take the gamble of life or death since I've got nothing to live for.