Chapter five: Abiruca's life

-50 years ago- (decent amount of time to start with huh?)

I was turned the year my close friend died. I saved his daughter because he had ask me I do so. "Scyth I am not leaving you here!" I yelled but he only pushed me away with his daughter in my arms before the car blew up. I looked down to his wounded child with an amulet around her neck. It is a special amulet, but I put that aside and turned her half way. Her blood would heal her and the magic she possessed would make it seem like an ability. I trudged away sadly from the blown up car but at least my friend left something begin for me to care for. Yet I couldn't do it, it wasn't in me to take her in like this and lead a life of lies. So I did what I knew was best, I gave her up to an orphanage with all her information she needed.

After leaving her, I met an amazing woman whom I loved and she ran the orphanage and would keep me up to date about her. She and I stayed together for so long watching over the child, so I proposed to her. Causing her to quit her job. And losing contact with his daughter.

After nine years I've been accompanied by a Alpha werewolf. His name is Trent and his wife, Luna, mate thingie was a close friend to my wife. They got along well and after she gave birth to her first son she passed. Trent was devastated and had me take away 'the monster' who killed his mate. "Trent you can't be leaving me with a child like this! He is the only thing you have left of your mate!" I tried everything in my power to tell him he needed to look after his child.

"No he is not mine! He killed the one person I loved most!" He denied that this child was his but gave him the name his mate wanted to give their first boy. Zachary. Having no choice I took him home having my wife and I watch over him. Things surprised us, he used magic so I questioned his father.

It was a gift, neither one of Zachary's parents had magic running through them. "Seems as if your fate has been set by the gods little one" my wife spoke softly to him. "Seems so, but we can't care for him and have him live a life of lies" I said not wanting the same outcome with my friend's daughter to come back to bite me in the ass but it had to be done. "I know, maybe one day we can have a child of our own" she smile up at me and I gave her a shot nod but taking the child from her.

We couldn't get too attached with him so I gave him up. It haunted me like it did before but I kept my eyes on him. Watching him day to day as he grew older and finally, two years later we had a boy of our own. The name Tennyson came to mind after Trent and his mate, Dennison.

I loved my family and always will. Trent died from sadness and his beta took over. His Beta was envious of the alpha and has a son named Lucian. (Told ya I need back stories to these guys mind as well start somewhere.) I became a good father to Tennyson and a good husband to my wife but the woman who turned me hated the fact that I have a family.

Soon after a fourteen years with Zachary I was going to adopt him but someone beat me to it. I lost his scent because a dragon could mask any scent without knowing so I let fate play in this crazy game. "Dear, stop pacing, I know that Zachary is with a good family" my wife tried to encourage me to let go but it was no use. I disappointed two kids who I was entrusted to keep safe. Tennyson came home after school with a friend whose name is Rosie.

Her scent was strong with Zachary's so I assumed she knew him which meant he was in the area. A few days later I heard about a minecraft conversation so I decided to go. Rosie spoke about it often so I assumed I may see the people who adopted the boy. And I was surprised to see my best friend's daughter there, all grown up with two adopted boys. One just so happened to be Zachary. I was taken back when that girl attacked them and fell on me. And she was hella kinky.

Though after the convention I heard a scream and found her body dead next to a boy who we now know as Tick. So we became friends and after they departed to move I was home with Tick and my family. But we weren't alone, no She was there and she killed off the people I loved. I swore to her that I will have her dead to avenge my family. She didn't take my threat seriously but sometimes things just don't go right for many people.

-time skip many years-

I had walked through the woods sniffing out a werewolf. Not a normal one, this one was stronger and has a gifted by its side. It wasn't till I smelt blood that I was throne off and went to that instead. I had found a car that hit a tree and there's were I met the people who I was after in the first place to protect.

They didn't recognize me, no, and that was a good thing because now I'm an important Allie to them. They need me and I need them, though since Zachary refused my offer I knew I had to protect his kin, his only son. So this is where my story came into play. I am Abiruca D. Victorian. And you have known my past and how I was from the start of this.

Next we have Lyra and this should explain what she is okay?