Chapter nineteen- the end

Lythion's POV

I woke up shaking from the dream. The bell rang loudly and my ears started to hurt. I looked around my room and there was nothing out of the ordinary.

A glass of water on the windowsill, my laptop on my lap, my beanie on my head. Quickly I stood up placing my laptop to the side and I ran to the mirror to see I'm sixteen again. I'm sixteen. So it wasn't real?

I felt around my neck to find my necklace still there. I sighed in relief but looked at the date on my laptop. I remembered the date specifically, why? Because the thirteenth of May is the day I was adopted by Sky. The bell rang again before I had the chance to see the date.

Taking my phone and my headphones I ran downstairs as battle scars played from my phone. As soon as I was downstairs I sat down and checked the date only to be interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. I looked up to see none other than Adam.

"No freaking way." My jaw dropped. I woke up on the date Adam adopted me.

Maybe what I dreamt is real maybe it wasn't but who cares. I can. Change my life now. I can do things differently this time. Like don't trust Mitch for shit.

After taking to Adam he agreed to adopt me so I went up and packed. Seeing the glass of water I tried to make it into a shape which didn't work. I tried to shift into a dragon and it didn't work. Which led me to a conclusion.

I'm human.

And I will always remember my crazy dream. Maybe I'll make a book out of it. Maybe I'll be big in the writing career. But who knows maybe this is another chance of my life an maybe I can befriend Skylar again in this life too. It wouldn't be the same without my best freind.