Chapter Sixteen

Abiruca's POV

As everything went I froze in place. The kids! I would've ran out to help then if it weren't for the cunt who turned me and murdered my family in cold blood. Thinking tick was on my side was a bad idea because he had walked over to her and smiled. So he set us up, the only reason how they knew where we were and why this plan won't work is because of him! "YOU TRAITOR! THEY TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!" Yelling and screaming is they thing that left my mouth. "Ah Abi, you should've known not to trust another vampire who works for me or is your smelling not like it use to be," she raised an eyebrow cockily.

"Then it's good that I brought back up huh?" Suddenly two wolves looking awfully familiar jumped out of no where with a huge pack right behind them. The two camps eyes widen. "Eli, Andrew, meet the enemy, now," I looked right at the head vampire who turned me in the eyes, "sick 'em." The wolves ran forward attacking the vampires without a care. More vampires soon joined and a battle was on. Greyson's silver wolf came up to me with he'd held high. "Grey I need you to find the kids, after that report back to me, understood?" His giant head have me a nod and he was off. Don't worry kids, we got ya.

Greyson's POV

I followed different scents until I came upon Hayden laying on the ground. Dead. A fox like figure ran up to me an froze when it saw the child. She ran forwards full speed and nudged him with her head. I could tell she didn't want to lose him, not the first kid she protected and took care of. Hell I would hate it even more just picturing my son in this position. Oh what is Avalon going to say? Or Zeek! He hadn't seen in son for seven years and now his own son is dead. I walked forward nudging Isis with my head signaling that we needs to find the others.

She gave me a nod and we ran off to the next hallway. It seemed normal until it rounded to another hallways and there was two dead bodies and a girl talking to a few white coats, we ducked back into a hiding position but could still her what's going on. That girl just so happened to be Lyra so we needed to know what's going on. "Yes I know the deal, I'll kill the last one and make sure no one in this family messes with anyone else's family," she spoke as if we started this. "Thank you Lyra now get to wok and avenge your family," that was Lucian's voice, so that means he started this. Lyth made many enemies but this guy? I thought he was a jag and now I've seen for myself that he did all of that to hurt lyth so he can have an upper hand. After everything cleared we walked over to the dead bodies to see Star and a random man. Oh Skylar is going to be so pissed.

Lyra's POV

The blind boy should be so easy to find seeing how he can't get so far without some else's help. Suddenly something jumps one me and I struggle to get up with whatever is one top of me. "GET OFF ME!" I screeched only to see Jesus. His eyes filled with hatred and sadness. Did he witness me kill his sister? Well fuck it he's dying too. I pointed my gun at him but he used his magic to knock it out of my hands. "YOU KILLED MY SISTER! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ARE YOU KILLING US BECAUSE OUR FAMILY HURT YOURS? WE DONT KNOW YOU OR YOUR FAMILY! YOUR FAMILY ARE HUMAN AND THEY DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOUR NOT HUMAN SO THEY WANTED YOU AN YOU BLAMING OTHERS LIKE THIS WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE BESIDES HELL!" I fought out his words and pulled a knife on him. I stabbed him right in the head killing him instantly. I struggled a bit to get his dead body off me but once I got it off I stood up taking my gun back.

"That's where your wrong Jesus, your dad was mine as well, sweet dreams brother," I walked off looking for the blind boy who I had to kill to break the others.

More plot twist! Yeah sorry I'm actually going to end the book when I get closer to twenty or past twenty idk. If my spelling is written poorly or grammar is off just know I'm wrong this pretty quick because writers block doesn't have any string on me! Anyways like always

Bai my fire charges