Chapter Eleven

Skylar's POV

I felt the wind shift around me as I have been floating on a hill for a while now. Surprisingly I learned most of the magical spells and such with that book the kids have. Of course I haven't really thought much about it until now. It's been quite a while since I've seen my family who adopted me but I know for a fact that they are dead. I mean come on I'm in my sixties yet I stopped aging long ago. I wonder if my kids will get that too?

"Sky!" I groaned and looked down to see Mike and my daughter. "Yes? How may I help a vampire and my daughter?" I asked sarcastically. "Uh sky you may wanna come down and check this out," I slowly descended back to the ground and landed perfectly which was the first. "Mom look at this, ready?" She placed her hand on Mike and his really pale skin went back to a light tannish skin. My own eyes widen as I studied him for a moment.

"How?" I finally asked utterly confused. "Mom i don't this they have been after aunt lyth, they've been after our family but I think they got a mix up and somehow targeted them. I'm a cure!" Star yelled happily but I frowned wen she said cure. "Star, we the not diseases we were born like this and we should love ourselves for being different. A cure for being different is saying that theres a cure for being physically disabled or mentally disabled. Or for having a weird eye color, darling that what makes us, well us really. You aren't a cure, you are a person who can take away our amazing gifts and part of ourselves along with that" I turned away and left them be. Really? A cure? There's no such thing as cure for being who we are.

That's when it hit me. I've been targeted this whole time but they mixed up lyth and I. They've been after me for so long that they didn't know who was who. Crud. Well ain't this all lollipops and rainbows huh?

Hanson's POV

Darkness was all around me but somehow I managed to do many things on my own. "Careful Hanson," a feminism voice said softly as I got really close to the stairs that led to the basement. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to this place and all" I said quietly knowing that voice wasn't human. Somehow I can tell the difference between the dead and living. "No worries kid I got ya" se said again but this time I could tell she was smiling. "Thanks Luna, you are a really great help" I smiled without really knowing where she was or how she got in my he'd but I didn't care, she was there for me when I went blind so I'm happy to have her.

Yeah it's short I don't care but I needed a way to reintroduce this character because she and Victoria have a chapter together next so ya. You can guess if it's going to be good it bad but it's something my friend wants me to do. Anyway like always

Bai my fire charges