Chapter eight: Lycia

My human mother tried to kill me when I was born. My werewolf father saved me and kept me with my dragon hybrid step mom. I grew up like that and I spent most of my time with my father who used a fake name to his wife, my step mother. I used a fake name in school and all sorts of places until one day I was needed to use my skills that I acquired over the years to an advantage in life.

"Don't fall in love with them. Get into that family's main heart. The daughter and mother, Isis and Lythion. Then make Jesus hate the rest of the world, have him turn on everyone. Finally destroy then from the inside using him" my father spoke with such directness it got me thinking. Why destroy your wife's family? I had nothing against them and yet I do what my father tells me to do. I gave him the nod and started out and got ready for my mission.

-time skip because you guys already know what happened there-

Weeks later I was getting closer to the family but something went wrong. The hunters turned against the family and the family plus a few hunters scattered. Leaving me behind but I had showed my true colors and that I don't care. I am who I am so I devised a plan. One that will get them running to me.

As time went on we finally came up with the plan to kidnap the kids and trick the others. Most of the vampires worked for us but some turned against us. Yet in the end, good always wins. And we captured the kids to bring down the family that could kill us in a matter of minutes. Yet I do believe that they came to the conclusion that they couldn't save the kids even if their lives depended on it.

-skip seven years-

My father an I worked together to unlock the stupid necklace but nothing worked. It was enchanted and only she can use it, not us. Of course it was easy for them to escape. We didn't need them encaustic they mean nothing to us. Absolutely nothing.

But back to where I stand in the game. I'm the daughter of the man who wants them dead. I'm the person who was trained to kill an trained to trick people for my father. I am a mad mans daughter, prodigy, even the life line.

Okay so Lycia was taught that what she knows is good and that she needs to kill the family because they are evil. Basically she was given false information that her father gave her because he has a hate towards Lythion's and Skylar's family. You know I might as well put in sky's background as well. Sorry if it was short really I had nothing to do with Lycia so this is what I came up with.