Side Story 1

I've been lacking motivation to write, so i figured I'd show you some of my attempts at trying to get back into it!

Florence

As I made my way into the kitchen and began making our coffees I felt the sudden urge to make breakfast. Despite being twelve o'clock already I wanted all of us to share a meal before our big day.

The notion was good in theory but awful in practice. I wanted to get back to bed before any of them noticed I was missing but the fact that we all took our coffees differently meant it was a long task in itself. I figured maybe I could make us lunch later but someone had other ideas.

Just as I finished the second drink I felt a set of hands snake their way around of waist and a sudden heat spread across my back. I jumped from the sudden touch, nearly spilling a cup.

"Come back to bed..." Remus' sleepy voice grumbled, his lips grazing my ear. I shivered despite being surrounded in his heat and bit my tongue, not wanting to scold him.

"I will, Remus. I just wanted to make us some coffee." I explained, continuing my work- well, the machines work.

He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, planting a kiss on a sensitive patch of skin. I bit my lip with the sudden reminder of last night and the promise of this evening.

"Please? We want cuddles, not coffee."

I snickered. Never will there come a day where my men don't want morning cuddles. It's gotten to the point where i've told friends and family not to expect me before lunch.

"Oh yeah? Did Eurus and Rian say that?" I questioned. I prayed that Remus was the only one awake and that he hadn't bothered the others but the sound of floorboard creaking and groans told me otherwise.

"Yes, we did." Rian muttered. "Moooove Remus! I want to hug him."

Remus didn't argue and shuffled to the side allowing another set of bulky arms to trap me. More heat was applied and I already felt myself melting into their embrace.

"Guys- please. I just wanted to-" As per usual, Eurus interrupted me. Old habits die hard i guess.

"Buttercup, come back. You've woken us all up now!" he whined. I heard some bickering from the two behind me before they moved to the side. I rolled my eyes as Eurus completed the giant hug with his arms underneath mine.

Obviously I started feeling hot with all of their supernatural heat but I had gotten used to their unique way of comforting me. Plus, I couldn't lie, having them all surround me was probably the best feeling in the world.

They all settled in, finding their own place to lay their heads. Remus remained at my neck, Rian rested his head above mine and Eurus had his chin perched on my shoulder.

They all hummed in satisfaction as they essentially hijacked my coffee run. If I had known how needy they all would've been maybe I wouldn't have decided to date them!

"Please, Flo. Just for two more hours?"

"Mhm. Then we'll make you breakfast.."

"I agree. They'll make us breakfast while we cuddled some more!"

The others didn't complain or bicker with Eurus, having grown accustomed to his dismissive comments. I came to the quick conclusion that I had no other choice but to agree.

"Fine." I groaned and just like that I was lifted into the air and being carried back into our bedroom. They all had pleased smiles on their faces as they kidnapped me and held me hostage in bed yet again.

With all their arms around me and their combined heat, it wasn't hard to fall asleep again. It was like having three personal heated blankets, blankets that would never let you leave.