"my lips are feeling very lonely"

Ryota knocks on the door and a small, skinny woman opens it, 'Hello gentlemen, what would be the problem?' He bows to the woman, 'Hello, me and my little brother are your new neighbours-' she interrupts him, 'Oh my, where are my manners? I had no idea they sold their house already. Why don't you come over for some coffee tomorrow?'

He doesn't know how to respond to this offer, luckily Kumagai comes running down the stairs, 'Hi mom, I see you've met our neighbour, why don't you offer him something to drink, I can go help his brother with emptying the car' 'Good idea, Reika. Do you have time to take a break, I'm Murayama Inari by the way.' 'Amaya Ryota, and I have some time to spare, the moving truck isn't coming until tomorrow anyway.' 'But that means you have no beds right? Do you even have mattrasses?' 'Unfortunately, no, everything is in the truck' 'Mother, can't they borrow the two from the guestroom? I mean, we don't need them right now.' 'Ofcourse, Reika, now go get mister Amaya's brother and move those mattrasses to their house.'

She walks to Amaya who is now standing in the kitchen, unpacking a bag filled with food. 'Guess who just got you a mattrass!' He lifts her up and hugs her while spinning around, they both laugh. 'You wanna go get them, I left the front door open so we can just walk in.'

They take off their shoes when they step inside the house and walk upstairs, Amaya follows Kumagai to the guestroom. 'Let's just take one together... what are you doing?' She asks when he has already put one complete mattress on his shoulder, 'I'm moving the mattress, am I not supposed to?' 'You're very sweet, it's just... my mom would get mad if I didn't help you.' A smirk appears on his face, 'I do need help with something else...' 'what is it?' 'Well, my lips are feeling very lonely.' 'Oh really? Why don't we take this to your house and maybe I can help you with that', she says with a wink.

He quickly takes it to his house, allowing her to carry it a bit. 'Sooo...' he says while getting closer, 'you were going to help me?' He leans in for a kiss but she puts her hand on his mouth, 'first the other one' he walks very fast back to her house and seconds later he walks in with the mattress on his shoulder.

He throws the heavy thing on the ground and grabs Kumagai's jaw, 'go ahead, a deal is a deal', she says and he kisses her softly on the lips, she kisses back, he pulls her closer to him. When she pulls back, he immediately lets go of her, 'is everything all right?' She nods with a smile on her face, 'yeah, I just didn't want to go too fast, we've only known eachother for a few hours.' 'I know, but what if we really like eachother, then it won't have to be a problem' 'it's still a problem,' 'why?' 'because for all I know you could be a serial killer or something, how can I be sure you won't just kill me?' 'Well, you'd be pretty safe if I were planning on killing someone, since you live in the house next to mine and we're the same age, I would be suspected even before your mother, so you would be one of my last choices.' 'Is that your only reason?' She says with a flirtacious tone, 'and ofcourse it'd be a waste to kill the girl I like' Kumagai's face becomes red. 'You- You like me?' 'Yeah, why else would I want to kiss you?' 'Okay,' 'what is it?' 'you can have one more kiss, bu-' after hearing her consent, Amaya has immediately pressed his lips on hers, this time she puts her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, one of his hands is on the back of her head and the other on her lower back.

'REIKA!' Both of them let go of eachother the moment they hear her mother's voice. 'Mother, uhmm, what are you doing here?' She puts on an akward smile, playing with her bracelet from the nerves. 'I am here because mister Amaya over here,' she says while pointing at the silent Ryota behind her, 'offered to show me what the house looks like now, and I wanted to tell you that the're eating dinner with us' she crosses her arms, 'I see we have a lot to talk about. But first you're going home, Reika, and wait in your room until I'm back.' 'But mom-' 'don't you dare talk back to me, now go!' She walks silently away from Amaya, past her mother and Ryota, and falls depressed down on her bed.