"Night night."

Tw: Gore and heavy violence

He looks at the bloody knife in his hand as the red substance comes dripping out of her mouth as well as a wound in her stomach he just created. 'You should've asked,' he said right before she fell back, hitting her head against the bench they were sitting on. The noise woke up the little dog which is now trying to run away, but the leash keeps him there. Amaya crouches down to untie the collar. 'It was her own fault. She kissed me without permission, without knowing whether I had a girlfriend or boyfriend. It's not that crazy that I jammed a knife into her, right?' The dog runs away at the first chance he gets, through the bushes and disappearing into the forest. 'Well, shit.' He takes out his phone, looking left and right every other second to make sure no one walks by, and presses a button. 'Hey...' 'What's wrong?' The voice answers. 'I might've made a mistake...again.' 'Where are you? And please don't tell me we need the saws again, my arm still hasn't healed from the injury last time.' 'Well, if I don't tell you, you won't bring them with you. But I'll try to do most of the work this time, so your arm can heal.' A few minutes later, a person approaches Amaya, so the boy takes on a fighting position. Thankfully it's Ryota with a roll of trashbags and tape under his arm and two giant bottles of water, one in each hand. 'You're quick, I was almost ready to knock you out or atleast attempt to scare you off, if you were a stranger ofcourse.' 'I'm glad you didn't, or you'd have to drag two people with you.' He puts the water down and gives the tape and trashbags to Amaya, 'Since this is your fault, you can begin with wrapping up the body while I try to flush away most of the blood.' Amaya sighs, 'Fine, I'm stronger anyway.' 'And by the way, where did you hide that knife? I thought I'd taken away every single one after that "accident" last time.' 'Doesn't matter, I'm not giving thisone up. And don't you dare try to take it away.' Ryota ignores him, and continues cleaning the street from the carnage left behind by the poor girl. Amaya drops everything, backing away from the body. 'Shit! Uhm, I think she's still alive...' Her breath wheezes while she uses every last bit of strength that's left in her body to crawl forward, away from the two men standing next to her. She is wrapped up till her waist with the bag, and is being held there with tape. 'What do I do?' Ryota puts his hands on the back of his head, trying to look away. 'I don't know! You have done this wayyy more often than me, maybe actually kill her this time? But please don't spill more blood on the tiles, I don't even think I have brought enough water for what's already here.' 'Alright, so how am I going to do this without making more of a mess?' Amaya kneels down in front of the girl, hoping she'll pass out by herself to make it easier for him, but the slow crawling and heavy breathing hasn't stopped after a few minutes. 'Okay, I was hoping it wouldn't have to come this far, but I have no other choice.' He stands up, walks next to her and kneels down again, wrapping his arm around her neck and using his other arm to keep it tightened. 'I'm sorry this happened to you, I mean, that I had to do this to you, but you know what they say, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and with the wrong person in your case. Night night.'

The bright lights of a car shining through the window wake Reika up, but it's still dark outside, so she takes a look at her alarm clock. 'Who on earth would drive home at 4 am?' Still sleepy and barely able to stand sturdy on her feet, she walks to the window and opens the curtain slightly. Amaya and his brother step out of the car, and lit up by a few lights on the wall, it almost seems like he is covered in red stains. 'I must be dreaming, that would be the only explanation for those two to look like they just walked out of a crime scene.' She looks at her hands, and walks to the mirror in the corner of her room. 'All five fingers on both hands, and a normal reflection. So this isn't a dream. I hope there won't be police sirens in the next few days, though he doesn't really seem like the type to actually kill a person, he's too sweet for that kind of thing. A lot of guys get into fist fights, but maybe it's better if I go there just to check on them.' After putting on a sweater, she tiptoes past her grandmother's bedroom. Luckily her mother, who doesn't need a hearing aid, sleeps at the end of the hallway. Skipping the one step that always creaks, she has successfully managed to be stealth enough to not wake anyone. 'Keys, keys...' She whispers to herself, searching through the living room, only to realise her mother always leaves them in the door. Reika turns the key around, and pulls open the door, allowing the cold midnight air into the house.

The doorbell rings, startling the two men. 'I'll go', Amaya says while walking down the stairs. 'Wait. Your shirt, no one can see you like this.' He nods, quickly takes it off, and opens the door. 'Hey..' she whispers, praying not to wake anyone up. A pink blush forms on her cheeks at the sight of him. 'Can I come in?' The boy is happily surprised to see her there, but also worried for what reason she might have, since the timing almost couldn't be any worse. 'Yeah, sure. You want something to drink, I could make some tea.' He walks ahead into the living room, grabbing the bloody shirt he left on the stairs, and hides it behind his back. She is looking around, so probably didn't see it. 'Oh, if it's not too much trouble.' Ryota, who is sitting in a lounge chair reading a newspaper, waves at her. Reika waves back, and takes a seat at the dinner table around the corner, where she can only catch a glimpse of Amaya in the kitchen because of the slightly opened wooden door. He hides the shirt in the cabinet under the sink, which is impossible to see from the table. The kettle whistles, and the boy comes back into the room with three cups of tea, handing one to his brother in the other room, sitting on the chair across from Reika's. 'Go ahead.' She puts her hands around the teacup, looking at the clear substance while tapping her nails against the side. 'I know what blood looks like, you know.'