"Do you want an honest answer?"

Daichi has taken them to a fancy restaurant, with small food portions and well-dressed waiters. 'Why wouldn't you show the dress to me? Isn't that why we're here, to look for a dress?' 'Let me stop you right there, I came here to shop, you came with me in a sad attempt to win over my heart.' She dramatically puts her hand on the middle of her chest. 'But you'd look hot in it.' 'That's exactly why I didn't want you to see it' Reika winks at Daichi, which pisses him off. A waiter comes to their table, another one than when they ordered their food, he doesn't seem much older than them, 'Good evening sir, madam,' he looks her suspiciously long in the eyes, but she doesn't really notice it. 'Would you like to order something?' 'Could you come back in five minutes?' 'Thank you,' she finishes his sentence like he should've done himself. 'So, what is so urgent that we couldn't order dessert first?' 'I don't like the way that guy looks at you, he is a bit too friendly.' 'It's his job, he's supposed to be friendly. And you're not my boyfriend by the way. Just call him back, so we can go home.' 'Didn't you want dessert?' 'Let's just get the check,' Wouldn't want to get that waiter fired because he looked at me the wrong way.
Daichi pays the bill and walks ahead to get their coats, Reika walks a few meters behind him. 'Wait, miss. You don't want to forget your receipt.' He almost whispers the sentence, and winks at her while handing it over. 'Oh, th-thanks' She thinks nothing of it and puts the piece of paper in her purse. 'Reika, are you coming?' 'On my way, can't forget my bag.'

When they arrive back home, they both get out of the car. 'Tell me, did you have fun today?' 'Do you want an honest answer? Yes, I had fun at certain moments.' He steps closer to the girl. 'And would you be so kind to tell me when those moments occured?' 'I would, but I highly doubt the answer would be to your pleasing.' 'How considerate of you.' 'Yeah, I know. But sadly I have to leave now, goodbye.' Reika tries to walk away, but he grabs her arm and pulls her in front of him, face to face. 'Usually when two people have been on a date, they give eachother a hug and a kiss before parting ways.' 'There really is no need for that, I can just-' he has already put his arms around her and the grip is too strong to break free. When Daichi finally moves his hands away from her body, he brings his face closer to hers. She goes for a kiss on the cheek, but the boy has other plans. His hands are holding her head, one on the back of her head, and another on her cheekbone, forcing her to look up at him. When he kisses her roughly on the lips, she has no choice but to give in until he lets her go, but still keeping her from running away. Her first reaction is to gasp for air, and the second is to slap him in the face, hard. 'What the fuck, let go of me!' The grip on her waist loosens, and she immediately takes the opportunity to stand a good distance away from him. He rubs his sore cheek, looking at the girl in shock, 'I don't get it, why would you slap me?' 'Well, maybe because you kissed me without asking for permission.' He looks at the ground while crossing his arms. 'You were the one flirting with me all evening with the winking and playing hard to get. And while wearing that with the red lipstick...' He bites his lip, making Reika mad. 'Listen up. The reason I'm wearing this is because my mother made me do it. The winking is only teasing, on a friendship level at most. And what seems like playing hard to get for your simple brain is nothing more than me wanting you off my back!' She walks to her house, leaving the flustered boy alone outside.

'Takeru!' 'What do you want?' 'Look outside, could that be your girlfriend?' He walks to the window, seeing the two walk out of the sports car. 'Yeah, you're right. And she's with that same guy again.' He seems pissed off. 'Was she supposed to walk home? Ofcourse the same guy would be driving her back. It's probably nothing', his brother reassures him. He keeps watching the two, until it feels like his heart gets ripped out of his chest. The poor boy can't keep watching another dude kissing his girlfriend, right in front of his house for that matter. His feet start walking to the door, but Ryota stops him. 'Wait, what are you going to do?' Amaya tries to get past his brother, but doesn't want to hurt him. The only person he wants to hurt is the guy sticking his tongue down Reika's throat. 'Get him away from her ofcourse, now please step aside.' Ryota crosses his arms, 'No, I'm not. You need to understand that these sort of problems are not fixable by beating people up.' 'It is a good way to het rid of my anger and let him know to keep his filthy paws off of my girlfriend.' He pushes his brother out of the way and opens the front door, ready to beat the boy to a pulp. But something stops him from taking another step.