'I can't exactly read your mind'

Amaya walks home, and makes sure miss Murayama doesn't see him, 'where have you been?', his brother asks, 'walking around a bit, why?' 'Let me see your knuckles' he obediently shows the back of his hand, his brother shakes his head, 'why can't I trust you going outside alone?' He sighs, 'always picking fights' 'Every single one of those guys had it coming, I just finish the fights they cause.' 'Will you please promise me that you'll try to restrain yourself?' 'You know I can't do that, I've tried...' 'Takeru, it's no problem that you stand up for yourself, but not when school starts.' 'So I should just get beaten up, is that what you're saying?' 'No, damn it!' He drags his hand across his own face, 'you know what I mean. Besides, I doubt that anyone would try to mess with you on purpose' Amaya wraps his arm around his brother's neck, and rubs his head, messing his hair up. 'You always know how to flatter me, big bro!' They laugh, 'let me go' 'why don't you train more? Maybe you could beat me one day' 'I have to work so you can go to school and eat, though I could just raise five starving children and still save on food expenses.' 'But you wouldn't have as much fun' 'that is true, now let go of me!' Amaya lets him go and raises both of his hands next to his head, 'jeez, you don't have to yell at me' 'just go text your girlfriend or something' 'oohh, good idea, byee!' 'Bye'

"Heyy, u there?"
"Hii, come stand in front of the window"

He does what she asks, and sees her standing there already, he takes too long while trying to think of something to send,

"U allright over there? I can't exactly read your mind"

"I'm fine, just got distracted by this really pretty girl standing in the window"

"Awhhh, you're too adorable, a bit cheezy though"

"I just forgot what I wanted to say, so this sounded right to send, I do wish we could be together right now"

"Me too, only a day and I can be in your arms again"

The conversation ends as they stare at eachother, both of them a hand against the glass, wanting to be in eachother's presence.

*the next day*

'Reika! I'm leaving!' 'Bye mother, have a good day!' The door slams shut, and Kumagai immediately calls Amaya to meet up, but he doesn't pick up, 'could he still be sleeping?' She puts on some clothes and goes downstairs to eat some breakfast when she smells baked eggs and bacon. She walks to the kitchen where Amaya is standing behind the stove, 'uhhmm, hi?' He looks her way with a smile, 'goodmorning!'

'What are you doing in my house?' 'I'm making you breakfast, thought you might be hungry' she rolls her eyes, 'and how did you get inside?' 'Your mother had given a key to my brother, he wasn't allowed to give it to me, so I took it' 'I see, so you're a stalker and a thief' 'you're the one to talk, stealing my attention from anything else' 'that's not my fault' 'if you weren't as amazing as you are, I would be able to have a normal conversation without my mind wondering off' 'and if you weren't as smart, sweet and hot, I wouldn't be in trouble with my mother' he walks up to her and they kiss, ending in a hug. 'Good thing we have eachother then', Amaya whispers in her ear.

'So, what are we eating this morning?' 'Even though I'm already a snack myself, I made bacon and eggs' 'that is indeed very tasty' 'which one?' 'I'll have to think about that.' She walks away, grinning, and takes a seat at the table. He walks in with two plates filled with food, and sets it on the table, 'here you go, breakfast for two' 'thank you very much!' They both dig in, finishing their meal rather quickly, Amaya long before Kumagai does. 'The food was delicious, I didn't know you could cook.' He rubs the back of his neck, 'a guy can do anything with the right motivation' they stare eachother in the eyes,

'So, what did you want to do today?', Amaya asks. 'I don't know, maybe watch a movie later' he walks to her, putting his hand on her cheek, 'and what should we do in the meantime?' She puts her hand on his, and takes it off of her cheek, holding it, 'I thought we could maybe talk about how we are going to continue this?' 'I think we will have time for that' he leans on the chair with his hand, and moves closer to kiss Kumagai, she kisses back, and he lifts her on the table, 'you look beautiful, Reika', Amaya whispers while breaking the kiss for just a second, they lock lips again, when the sound of the doorbell ringing causes them to look confused at eachother. 'Who could that be?', the boy asks her. 'stay here while I go find out.'