Problems

"So I see the new problem child has been found out. Everyone sit down. Iida, Midoryia is correct from now on stay out of things that don't involve you. Now everyone meet Kaminari Denki, he moved here from the US so take it easy since he is rusty with Japanese. That said who is going to help him out with notes and whatnot?"

"Um, I offered to sir. However, maybe it would be best to ask him who he would like to help him with that stuff." I noticed Aizawa roll his eyes then he turned to the yellow-haired boy. 

"Who do you want to help you with notes till you can get back into the swing of things? There is Midoryia, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu."

"Um, I'd prefer working with Midoryia. He seems friendly."

"That's the first, he's usually quite detached. Whatever. You can go and take a seat by him then. Sero move over behind Ojiro, this will only be temporary Kaminari go sit down by Midoryia and do whatever you need to so you can understand what I tell everyone." I watched as Denki nodded and then walked over like Aizawa had told him. I sent him a small wave and then looked forward. 

"Today I'll leave this as a free hour. If you want to go out and train then sign out here if you want to stay in to study then go for it. Tomorrow will be a test, Kaminari will be exempt from it. Now If anyone wakes me up you automatically fail. Also don't crowd around the new student. Midoryia and Kaminari have permission to use their quirks on you if you do. Now leave me be." I let out a sigh. This was the tenth time since school started. 

"So we get to have a free hour today. Do you want to go out and train for the hour or do you want to do some studying?"

"Hmm, I kind of want to do some training. Where will we go?"

"To ground beta. Let's go get changed into our gym uniform then we can go and spar." I stood up then and the neon blond followed in suit.

"Sweet, what's your Quirk? That is if you don't mind telling me, I know it can be a tough subject for some people."

"It's alright, my quirk is speed and strength. Though most only know about my strength. I keep quiet in class and I don't like to stand out. I'm only known for shutting Katsuki up and for saving that girl you met before class. Your's?"

"My quirk is nothing special, I can conduct electricity through my body. I uh go dumb after using too much in one go though." As if to demonstrate he made sparks in his hand. It made him smell really good, so good I had to bite my lip to keep from drooling. His scent was sweet and in a way, it could be addictive.

"That's a great quirk. I could think of things you could do to improve your quirk. Plus we all have drawbacks with our quirks. I get super hungry when I use mine too much, but I have a restrictive diet so I don't like to eat in front of everyone. Or well anyone for that matter." I told him as we made it to the locker room. "Let's change then head out to the field, I'm sure a few others will join us soon."

We changed quickly and then walked out to the field making small talk along the way. "So should we spar with or without quirks?" Denki asked as we got into ready positions. The wind blew then and the scent of fall filled the air as the grass rustled around us. Within the scent of fall and the cool breeze, the blonde's scent swirled.

"Up to you, I'm down for either," I told him honestly.

"Then let's start with no quirks. First one down loses?" I smiled and nodded. I was actually excited to see what he could do. I was wearing my long-sleeved gym uniform so I probably looked odd, but I was comfortable. The sun wasn't in any position to warm this field yet or warm me, so it would just have to wait. 

With my nod, the spar started and I watched his movements following what he did and how he did it with my eyes. "So do you like to train without your quirk often?" I asked as we circled around the ground we deemed ours for sparring.