Some secrets are best left Unsaid

!!! Mentions of Torture towards the end!! You have been warned. 

~2 days later

"Izu, if I told you something that no one else would believe about me would you believe me?" Denki asked at random as he stared at my ceiling while sprawled out across my floor. I sat a little bit away at the table finishing up the last little bit of my schoolwork that I didn't finish in class. 

"Denki you believed me when no one else would or was frightened of me if they did. Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked setting down my pen and turning my head to look at him. 

He looked in thought as if he was processing how he wanted to answer my question. "Yes but...-"

"But you aren't ready yet? Thats okay. I can wait for as long as you need me to wait. Never think you have to force yourself to tell me something."

"Yeah, just give me a little more time. I'm sorry..."

"Don't be, you have nothing to be sorry for. How about you finish your schoolwork to get your mind off of whatever is consuming your thoughts?"

"Ya know I still can't believe you convinced RG to let you go back to class early. Were you that excited to fill out sheets of questions that you learned the answers to years ago?" Denki questioned as he sat up and looked at me dumbfounded. 

"Nope, I just didn't like the idea of being behind and being bored out of my mind," I told him honestly. "Oh hey, I have to go out later want me to grab you anything?"

"No, I'm good on everything." Strange... normally he would ask if he could come with me, I had even made up lines of what to say for when he asked if he could come with me. I watched his face as he hunched over and got back to his work. Instead of his usual goofiness, he seemed far more serious. 

"Okay, well just text me if you think of anything," I responded cautiously. I wonder what he would be up to while I was away. Not wanting to think too deeply about it I finished up what was left of my work and grabbed a hoodie after slipping my sneakers on. "I'll leave my stuff out for you to review while I'm gone, I'll see you when I get back Electric cutie." I let him know as I kissed his head.

"Alrighty, thanks Izu. Stay safe okay?" 

"I will, I'll be back before you know it." Time to go and walk around the area I found that body. I walked through the shared living space then into the elevator going down and through the recreational space. Then I jogged off the school grounds and to the neighboring little shopping area. Hopefully to get more clues on who was trying to escape. 

I made it to the area in about a minute flat and everything was quiet. The police and forensic teams cleaned up everything leaving the only trace of a potential crime at the disfigured ground. Standing still I strained my ears to listen and breathed in as much air through my nose as possible. 

The faint sounds of music from nearby stores and the murmur of people talking was all I heard at first. Then I heard the fast pitter-patter of someone running with bare feet alongside labored breathing. I didn't need to focus on finding what to listen to after that, instead, I honed in on that sound and ran to it. That's when I ended up running into a small silver-haired girl and caught her from flying back thus allowing her to land on me rather than the ground. 

~Denki POV

Perfect. I wanted to strike back when Izu was gone. I didn't want him to see what I was going to do to Bakugo. I finished the schoolwork with ease not even bothering to look at Izuku's work since I already knew the answers to everything. It was all stuff I had learned before.

I had begun to calculate what I would do to teach Bakugo to fuck off a couple of days ago, and I was pleased to see I'd be able to act on it sooner rather than later. Welp time to set the trap. I sent Bakugo a text asking if he could meet me by my dorm to talk about Izuku. Most specifically about him being a vampire. I had my tools ready in my room and I would be able to take care of things in a methodic manner. 

The bait seemed to work so I left Izukus room through his balcony and parkoured to my dorm. I got there and changed into some baggy non-Izu clothes just as the Pomeranian came barking. With the knock on my door, I rushed over and made sure I looked anxious. I let him in and closed the door. "Tell me am I right?" He asked as he grabbed my shoulders and shook me a bit. 

"I-I," stuttering I hopped I conveyed what I wanted him to think. 

"I knew it! I'm going to expose that fucking monster so damn fast." He said turning around and starting to go into a tangent. As he focus on how he would fuck over Izuku's life I slid the syringe from my sleeve and then not so gently kinda sorta stabbed it into his neck making sure to inject it straight into his bloodstream. It would still take a few minutes to take full effect but it would start to make him more sluggish. "What the fuck?" 

"If you just left Izu and me alone after the first time I told you off this wouldn't have happened Bakugo. I can't let you tell anyone about Izu's secret though, if you do it could expose me too and I just can't let that happen. Something tells me you didn't tell anyone you were coming here and that Izu won't be back for a while yet. So I'd make yourself as comfy as you can."

"What - what did you do?" He asked feeling his neck as his legs started to give out under him. 

"I'm just taking care of a problem with some methods I used a long, long time ago. Though I will admit this is much less secretive than what I'm used to, but I can make this work with the time I have." I squatted down and poked his nose. "Don't worry though I will take good care of you. So good in fact that you'll forget this ever happened." I told him just as he began to struggle to stay awake. "That's right, time to sleep now, dear Bakugo."

Only seconds after he passed out, and I set to work getting him tied to a stable chair and putting a head cage on him. Let the mind fuckery begin.