Intrusion

I ran back to my dorm in a hurry to grab my satchel pre-packed with my food pouch and go out to do something not in the building only to be met by a familiar red-headed boy dropping something back into my nightstand drawer. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked harshly as I rushed in and shoved him away from the drawer and back towards the door, practically sending him flying across my room. A thud sounded as he landed on the floor and he audibly gasped. "Why the hell are you going through my stuff?" I asked as I turned slightly and glared down at him. After a few seconds of getting nothing but him frozen with fear, I spoke once more. "Get the fuck out of my room. Never ask for me to make shit for you again." Then I pretty much blinked and he was running out of my room. 

Turning back towards my nightstand I found my glass lid display case cracked and my medals slightly astrew from their places. Looking down past the nightstand I found my satchel that had been in the drawer. I quickly put down the small display case and rushed to look through the bag. I immediately noticed that the insulated pocket that I had put a pouch in was now empty and I didn't see it anywhere within the immediate vicinity. "Fuck." 

I began to rummage my brain and try and think of who either talked Kirishima into going into my dorm or why he would want to come into my room. It didn't take me long to come to a conclusion on who it would be. "Katsuki Bakugo." 

Needing to get out before I did something stupid. Quickly I grabbed a new pouch and changed into some comfy clothing before rushing off the school grounds as I put on a face mask. Once clear of the school and in the small residential area next door I began to walk towards the few commercial buildings that were in the area. As I passed the first smaller retail store I caught a strong wif of blood and snapped my head towards the side as I looked down the shadowed alley. I stayed still as I strained my hearing to listen to every little thing that was going on. 

I could hear people moving around in buildings around me and the quiet rhythm of different music being played in homes and retail stores. Nothing that would hint at the potent scent of blood that flowed like a river from the alley. That was until I heard the stern and agitated voice of a man that caused an uncomfortable chill to run through my already cold body. 

"I told you not to run or you would get hurt." I heard a small whimper follow and I stiffened. "Now we are going back and you will sit like a good girl while we take what we need from you. Remember this is only happening because of you. You did this to yourself and caused an innocent person to become a victim. Don't make me say it twice, let's go." I was off in an instant down the alley to try and locate where I heard the man. Something was very wrong. 

By the time I had got to a rough guess on where I heard the man, I couldn't see anyone nearby. When I got a stronger wif of blood I ran towards it only to find a disturbing sight. I couldn't tell what physical gender the person was or even what gender they may have taken as their own due to the amount of disfiguration. Spikes made from the concert below my feet protruded from their body. As if that wasn't enough spikes made of a tin garbage bin had also found their way to be stabbed through them. The sight overall was gruesome and horrific. 

Before I could think about it more I was calling the cops from the phone that was on the ground near the body and rushing around the area to look for anyone suspicious or for anyone that could have done it. I had given the man who answered the phone the address for the crime then shut off the phone and wiped it clean before dropping it back by the person as I ran past. With the area seemingly clear and every fiber in my body telling me that I fucked up somehow I began to return to the dorm's discomfort. 

Not only had a life been brutally taken but another was more than likely in danger due to me focusing on hearing them rather than finding the source of the scent. Adding on I'm positive that shit was about to go down with the class due to a certain boy whom I wanted to pumel more than ever. 

I arrived back in my room far more thirsty than I would have liked to admit. All the unplanned speeding around and jumping I did being the main cause. For a short time out to relax and get my mind off of my problems, it only did the complete opposite. I chugged two pouches and then grabbed my now cracked display case and started a nice walk to get to Denki and glare at two specific people. 

I got to the classroom just as the bell rang then I walked in. I would need to stay with some damage control before the red-head was able to start anything. I opened the door and caused the class to quiet before it could get that loud, to begin with. 

"Midoryia what are you doing here? You are supposed to be back in the dorms for a few more days." Shota said looking at me displeased. "What are you holding?"

"I came here because I after I walked Denki to the elevator this morning I went back to my dorm to find Kirishima going threw my stuff. I saw him dropping my family heirlooms on purpose and he ended up cracking the case they were in. I suspect he also went through my bag and took my spoiled tomato juice that I never got to clean out." I told him trying to hold my anger from lashing out at the boy while I tried to handle it as calmly as possible. 

"What?!" Denki shouted as he got up and ran over. "Oh my god! Kiri what the hell?!" He asked once he saw all the webbed cracks. Denki didn't even miss a beat. "That was the last thing he got from his father before he died! Why were you going through his things?!" Gasps sounded throughout the room. Now it was Shota's turn to snap his head up as he examined my face once Denki said what he did. I kept my jaw clenched and hoped I had a sorrowful look in my eyes. 

"Kirishima explain." During this time Denki had wrapped me in a hug. 

"Sir I swear it was an accident!" The redhead said sounding panicked. 

"What was an accident? Going through someone's things and breaking them and taking things?" 

"Yes! No! I- Bakugo told me that Midoryia gave him permission to take the tomato juice and he asked me to grab it for him! I only dropped the case because I was confused with everything Bakugo had been telling me about Midoryia being a vampire! I swear it was an accident!" 

"Seriously Kirishima?!" Kyoka said now as she stood up and slammed her hand on her desk. "Bakugo literally tells us how he hates Midoryia just because of his strict diet and how recluse he is and was back in middle school! How would it make sense for Midoryia to allow Bakugo to have something he regularly has to help maintain his health?! Even so shouldn't you have waited till he was in his dorm to ask him? Also, let's be real Vampires don't exist! It's just a bunch of shit coming out of his mouth and it's tiring at this point!" Kyoka huffed out far Angier than I would have thought she would be. "What if you damaged the things in that box, you idiot?! He can't get those replaced! You would have damaged something irreplaceable!"

"Silence!" Shota shouted as his eyes went red and his hair and scarf began to float around him. "Kirishima, you had no right to enter a dorm that was not yours without permission. Give back whatever you took from Midoryia's dorm now and apologize. Also, stop believing in stupid things like that. Midoryia, did you tell Bakugo that he could have whatever it is that Kirishima took?"

"No, I haven't talked to Bakugo unless I need to and he never talked to me about having some of my tomato juice."

"Kirishima you will also be buying a new case for Midoryia's heirlooms. Both you and Bakugo will be coming to talk with me in Nezu's office after school is over for the day. Midoryia you go back to the dorms and continue to rest." With my jaw clenched I nodded and was about to turn to leave before Denki said something more. With those words, Kirishima got up and nervously handed me back the pouch before saying sorry in a low tone. 

"That's it?! He went into Izu's room when he thought Izu was gone! He broke something that was very important to him and all he has to do is apologize?! Izu closed to door when he walked me to the elevator! But all you are going to have him do is have him apologize and buy a new case?!"

"Denki, it's fine. I'm sure they'll do more when they meet up with Mr. Nezu. I'll see you after school alright?" I smiled at him sadly and kissed his forehead before I left shutting the door behind me. I walked back to the dorm knowing my plan went better than I had thought it would.