Distraction

A few weeks had passed since then and Denki and I had become close friends. I had made note of some of the separation anxiety he seemed to have when he was away from me or couldn't see me. I had already locked myself in my room once since we met and he had come to knock on my door almost religiously to make sure I was okay and still as alive as I could be. 

Unless it was dinner, we were changing, using the bathroom or he was sleeping we were pretty much inseparable. In the last few weeks, we had learned a lot about each other, like his favorite thing to eat was a big cheeseburger and strawberry milk to drink with it. He was very good with electronics and was super smart, but he let the rest of our class pick on him for being stupid when he overused his quirk.  

Denki had learned that though I too was rather touch starved I never showed it much. He had also learned to watch my eyes for a change in how I felt. He had found out that despite not eating human food much at all, that I was quite a decent cook. 

"Zuzu!" Denki shouted as he ran up behind me and jumped onto my back. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" He asked he placed his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me. His voice was lower so he wouldn't hurt my ears. Unconsciously I moved my arms and hands to where I could support Denki better and not have him slightly choking me. 

"I guess. Though I would rather be in the library reading or walking around with you." I told him honestly. "Are you excited? It will be your first time at the USJ." I asked as I walked us to the dorms. 

"I'm super excited! I heard it's super cool in the USJ. I heard some of the third years talking about it a little while ago and I guess it has a whole bunch of different scenarios and stuff for accidents and attacks. Ooh, can we hang out again tonight? I need some help with a few of the homework problems."

"I don't see why not, I have nothing better to do. I'll drop you by the kitchen so you can get a snack before coming to my dorm."

"Oh Zuzu, you know you're the only snack I need in my life," Denki told me as he nuzzled into me. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at that. "Shit your right that probably was funny, you aren't a snack. You are a whole goddamn meal." 

"Denks I am no such thing. You on the other hand, damn I would never need to eat again." Since I couldn't see Denki's reaction I relied on my nose to tell me, and when I could smell his sweet scent strengthened a little bit and his heartbeat quickened, I could tell I had made him blush. "So cutie, when do you want to spar next?"

"Tomorrow, I'm too tired to spar any more today. Also, can we watch a movie later too?" I shrugged at his question the walked into the lobby and through the door to the stairwell. "What movie would you want to watch if you had to choose one? Oh, and it has to be one I may have heard of before." I smiled and rolled my eyes. 

"Alright uh, which one haven't you seen yet but want to see? I know you said that you wanted to watch that new 'Ring' movie and that just came out last week. I could rent that one and you could grab yourself some snacks to munch on while the movie plays."

"I mean that's something I want to watch don't you have anything you want to watch?" Denki asked with a slight whine in his voice. I just let out a chuckle and continued up the steps till I made it to the level that the kitchen and common room were on. 

"I want to watch whatever you want to watch. Now grab some snacks then change and meet in my dorm. Oh and bring whatever homework you need help on too." I said as I came to a stop next to the kitchen and let go of his legs so he could swing them down and stand up. However, Denki stayed still on my back unmoving. 

"Zuzu, that's no fun. I want you to pick out something that we can both enjoy." Denki said finally as he unwrapped himself from around me allowing me to turn and face him.