Seperated

When I woke up I stayed lying down and acted like I was asleep as I heard Izuku and Kyoka talking. I listened in as she asked him questions about his past - something I didn't do much of because I didn't want to bring up things he'd rather leave buried. Most of her questions pertained to music which didn't surprise me since that was very much her. I could tell by Izu's tone that he was doing his best to answer everything which I found mildly amusing. 

After a few minutes, I sat up and acted like I had just woken up. I noticed that Izuku was sitting on the ground next to the bed while Kyoka sat on his desk chair facing us. As I looked at Izuku and gave him a sleepy good morning he smiled at me and gave me a look as if to say he knew I was awake the whole time. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty, I was just about to wake you up."

"Morning Kaminari, I'll talk with you later Izuku for now I'll leave you to get ready for school today Kaminari," Kyoka said and received a nod from Izuku in response. 

I gained a puzzled face as she shut the door behind her and left me alone with Izuku. "What did she mean?"

"Ha Mier you go back to class today, I join back in tomorrow. Here," He got up and handed me my uniform with a hoodie. "You can't stay a recluse because of me and one of us has to go back to class first to alleviate their worry. While I would do it, RG will have my head if I go since I refused to let her 'heal' me."

"No!" I whined as I threw myself back down on the bed. "I wanna stay here with you..."

"That's why I'm giving you my hoodie. Since I can't directly go with you to class you can bring part of me with you okay? I'll come with you tomorrow so you'll be okay going a day to class without me physically beside you. Plus you'll have Kyoka." So they were on a first-name base already? I suppose that meant he decided to trust her. 

"Common, the quicker you get it done the quicker we can cuddle and I can make you dinner." Now that - that was alluring. In a sloth-like manner, I reached my hand out and grabbed my clothing as I started to roll off the bed. 

"Fine, but I want a five-course meal." I then marched past him and towards his bathroom, receiving a light peck on my cheek from him as I passed. Thus quickly ending the pout I had yet to conceive. I got dressed quickly and threw on the short-sleeved uniform shirt over the hoodie. I walked out and grabbed my socks then pulled on my shoes. All the while Izuku was flipping through pages in a book with no title. 

"What kind of course meal do you want? All of your favorites or something fancy?" He asked looking up at me as I stood up.

"Both obviously, everything you make for me is an automatic favorite," I answered as I took a few steps over to his side and gave him a side hug while peering at the book in his hands. I quickly realized that it was a recipe book. 

"Alright, I'll make sure I have all the ingredients I'll need for what I'll make you while you are gaining knowledge for me."

"Oh shut up, you say that like you don't know everything being taught." I stretched a bit and kissed him on his cheek. My stomach began to churn as the reality of not having him within my sight set in. 

"You'll have a great day alright? I promise. You can always text me if you need me and I will be by your side in an instant okay? I'll walk you to the elevator." As he spoke he turned to face me and had put the book down. When he finished talking he held one of my hands in his and kissed it gently. 

"Okay, I believe you, but if you don't get to my side after I message you I will never forgive you." I gripped his hand tightly as he started to lead me out of his dorm and towards the elevators where I spotted Kyoka waiting. 

"Well, then it's a good thing I'm not going far. I don't I could live with myself if I did something that you would never forgive me for."

"It's about time you love birds. We have ten minutes to get into the school building now and that's a good five-minute walk." She said teasing us a bit. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Izuku told her before giving me a small kiss on my forehead and then stepping back. "Have a good day, I'll be here when you get done." I nodded knowing that he would be fine now. 

"Alright, you have a good day too. Try not to miss me too much Izu." 

"Back at you. Now go before you're late."

"Look as sweet as this is, Izu is right. Let's go!" Before I could say anything more I was dragged into the elevator and the door was closing. With a final wave to Izuku, the doors were closed and we began to descend. "Hey, it's gonna be alright. Also, feel free to call me Kyoka too."

Was it that obvious that my anxiety was spiking? "Denki... Uh, you can call me Denki. Sorry if I look ridiculous. I feel ridiculous. I've never been this attached to someone... I'm usually not clingy I promise."

"Bro, it's okay. You both have been through some shit and even so, nothing is wrong with being clingy so long as you both are okay with it, which seems to be the case. You aren't the only one who is anxious Denki, Izuku looked about at his wit's end when I dragged you into the elevator. I think if anyone has a problem with that they are the problem. It shows you both care for one another which I think can be hard to come by." Her words were light and I found myself sinking into Izuku's hoodie as if it would absorb me and bring me back to him. God, I felt stupid. 

We ended up making it to class just in time for the bell to ring and I was grateful that she sat next to me to help quell a bit of the anxiety I was feeling. The feeling rose a bit more when I noticed there were two desks empty instead of just one and it didn't get any better when the person came into the class and looked at me confused and mildly scared before sitting down.