Back to the Start

We left my room hand in hand as we walked down the hall chatting. I pulled him into the kitchen and made him a small breakfast before plating it and giving it to him to eat. "Okay, so do you want to do some actual shopping as well? Otherwise, we can stick to just looking."

"Hmm I'd be down for some shopping but I don't have much cash on me. I've been using my money to keep my hygiene relatively good and keep myself fed when I don't have you to make amazing food for me." I laughed at the last bit a little but otherwise, I maintained a serious air. 

"Have your parents not sent over your allowance yet? You know what don't worry about it pick out things you want when we go shopping and I'll pay for it okay?"

"But I don't want you to spoil me. I'll become even more greedy with you." Denki informed me before taking a bite of his food. 

"Okay? What if I want you to be greedy with me? What if I want to spoil you rotten? Hmm?" I whispered into his ear as I took a seat next to him, his body shivering at the chilled breath that kissed his ear and neck. 

"I - what do you want me to say to that?! How do you expect to me to react to that?!" I smiled and leaned against my arm as I sat and watched him eat in frustration. 

"Mmm, what did Midoryia make this morning? I actually wanted to get out of my room." Sero asked as he wandered into the kitchen followed by a rocky redhead.

"He made me some amazing scrambled eggs with fancy-ass French toast." Denki boasted as he took a bite of his food. "I swear to god he's a fucking chef. I would love to see this man serve food to Gordon Ramsey."

"I don't suppose we could convince him to make us food huh?" Kirishima asked as he scratched his cheek with nervousness about him. 

"Izu would you be willing to make them some awesome food? Please~?" I looked at him as he gave me a pouty lip and wide begging eyes. Defeated by his adorable stature I let out a sigh and slumped a bit before standing up and walking over to my working area. "Thank you~!"

"Yea yea yea. I'm charging you for this though." I said when I looked to Denki with a smirk. In the corner of my eye when I glanced at him I noticed Sero and Kirishima fist-bumping in excitement. 

"Thank you Midorbro!"

"We'll have to see about paying it forward at some point, I don't get why everyone says you're so bad. Bakubro especially." I froze slightly at the mention of my classmate since middle school and I'm sure Denki noticed since he changed the topic. 

"So what are you two doing up so early? You two are usually sleeping in till noon on days we don't have school." Denki questioned and pointed out.

"Well, actually we've both been up since like 10 last night. We gamed up until a few minutes ago when that amazing smell drifted through the building. We knocked on Mina's door and a few others but they were out cold so we came by ourselves."

"Shit, you'll have to invite me to a gaming party bros What games do you all play?" I heard Denki inquire before I did my best to zone out so I could finish the food and then drag Denki away from these moral-less buffoons. Quickly I threw the food onto some plates and then slid them over onto the island counter before walking around and pulling Denki with me out of the kitchen. 

"Enjoy the food we have to get going." Was all I said as I pulled my Pikachu into the elevator with me. As the doors shut I kept my hand interlocked with his and I kept him close to where our shoulders touched. 

"Izu? You know I have no interest in being anything but maybe friends with those two right? There's no need to be worried or anything." Denks told me as he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb comfortingly.