The group

Imagine that you were stuck with a group of people that used to bully you

Imagine that you were stuck with a group of people that used to bully you. Not one of them were your friends... This made you weary about one of them trying to kill you, so you kept quiet and didn't say anything. Until...

"Y/n?" On-jo asks. You look up and see them all watching you. "What?" You asked her. "We never talked before this, but-" "I get it. You all hate my guts." You interrupted her.

"Actually, we're all sorry we never even hung out with you before, Y/n." Cheong-san says. "Or talked to you." Su-hyeok says. "Or we're your friends." Nam-ra says.

You sat there in shock. They were sorry? You didn't understand why for, though.

"We're also sorry that we never stopped Na-yeon bullying you and pouring water on you, as well as carving names and mean things about you on your desk." Ji-min says to you.

"We were wondering, if we could be friends?" Joon-young asks you. "You guys want me to be your friend?" You asked them. "Yes." Hyo-ryeong says.

"Well... since there are a lot of zombies everywhere in the school, I guess we could be friends." You say to them. "Awesome!" Cheong-san says, happily.