Seo Hyo-ryeong

Imagine that Hyo-ryeong was your older sister and when you all were stuck on the roof of the school, the guys couldn't start a fire so you handed them a lighter and this caused Hyo-ryeong looked up at you, with shock evident on her face

"Y/n? You smoke?" She asked you. "Yes, unnie, I smoke." You replied.

Then Su-hyeok took the lighter from your hand and Hyo-ryeong pulled you aside.

"Y/n, tell your unnie why you smoke." She tells you. "I just do. It helps with all of my stress, unnie." You tell her.

Hyo-ryeong takes your hand in hers and looks at you.

"Y/n, you can tell me about what's stressing you out. You can trust me and I'll help you through it. Now tell unnie what's stressing you and I promise I'll listen." She tells you.

You nodded in response, before sitting down beside her and you start to tell her about what's stressing you out. All about your exams, the zombies, Gwi-nam, Na-yeon, Ms Park leaving yous, Na-yeon killing your boyfriend Gyeong-su, etc.

True to her word - your sister had never iinterrupted you, not even once. Hyo-ryeong had even gave you some useful advice.

Hyo-ryeong wanted to be able to survive the zombies in Hyosan, with you, her beloved younger sister. She thought that you were too young to be able to live without her - especially if your parents were already dead.