Kim Min-ji

Imagine that Kim Min-ji was your amazing older sister, who you loved, adored and cared about a lot

Imagine that Kim Min-ji was your amazing older sister, who you loved, adored and cared about a lot. You two bad did everything together from sleepovers at a friends house, movie days, days at the park, etc and she had always included you when she was eith her friends.

So when she pushed you out of the way of a now zombified teacher - unfortunately, she got bit. When she had turned to look at you, you could see that around her mouth looked like there was flesh missing and it was bleeding.

"Y/n..." Your sister says to you, "I don't wanna die, Y/n. But I couldn't let it hurt you. Not my baby sister. Take my phone, when you get out of here, you'll be able to have it and look back on all the memories. Just don't forget me, Y/n. Don't forgot your big sister." She says.

Then she pulled you in for a hug  and she held onto you hand. You were full on crying at this point and you saw that her nose was bleeding, meaning she didn't have a lot of time left.

You toom her phone and saw it had 97% on it, meaning that it shouldn't die, before you all got out of the school and somewhere safer outside of Hyosan.

But if it did need to be charged, you could try and get your power back for the phone which was in the broadcasting room.

"Y/n, pretty girls don't cry. So don't cry, I'll be in your heart always and forever." Min-ji says to you.

Then she wipes your away tears. You nodded in reply, before I-sak gently pulled you away by the hand, with Dae-su pulling you in for a hug and made sure that you didn't look over at her.

He also kept your eyes on him, as you all left the room and your sister turned. He did it so you didn't see your older sister turn.

You would never have been able to handle seeing her turn and your boyfriend Dae-su understood that clearly.