Yoon I-Sak

Imagine that you were sitting down, beside your girlfriend I-sak inside the classroom

Imagine that you were sitting down, beside your girlfriend I-sak inside the classroom. She had one arm around you and her other hand was on your knee. You snuggled into her embrace and with her, you felt save.

"Y/n, we'll be okay." I-sak says to you. "Are you sure, I-sak?" You asked her. "Yes, Y/n. I'm sure. We'll all be okay. Trust me." She says to you.

Except, you all we're okay. Your girlfriend had gotten bitten and turned, before Cheong-san pushed the zombie out the window, saving On-jo. Then Gyeong-su turned that night because of Na-yeon.

Then Na-yeon and Ms Park leave and leaves yous by yourselves. Then Ji-min died, Joon-yeong died, So-jo (On-jo's dad) had died, then Cheong-san got hit and sacrificed himself for yous, then Wu-jin got bit and died.

Then yous found the army and they brought you all in for quarantine and asked you all to comply. You and On-jo, refused to.

"I won't comply with what yous say." You say.

Then the army quys and then you went and sat beside your best friend, Dae-su. You were never going to do what they the same said, qs they never helped yous when yous were stuck at your school.