Detective Song Jae-ik

Imagine that Song Jae-ik was riding past the building that you were stuck on

Imagine that Song Jae-ik was riding past the building that you were stuck on. You hid there after your parents had turned into zombies inside of your house.

"Hang on." The black jacket guy told the other guy and the child. "Hey kid. Are you okay up there?" He asked you.

You sat at the end of the roof and shook your head, 'no'.

"I hurt my ankle when mom and dad  turned." You tell him. "Alright, I'm going to come up there and help you." He tells you.

Then he climbed up onto the roof, before his friend decided to drive off somewhere, leaving you both there.

"Dammit, get back here. Ugh." He says.

Then he turned around to face you then and he sits down beside you.

"Okay. I'm Song Jae-ik, I'm a detective. What's your name, kid?" He asked you. "Y/n." You tell him. "Alright and how old are you,
Y/n?" He asked you. "I'm nearly 7 years old." You tell him. "Mm, okay." He says, while nodding.

"Y/n, I'm gonna help you to get down so we can try and find my friends." Jae-ik tells you. "Okay, Mr Jae-ik." You replied. "Wait. Where's your parents?" He asks you. "Inside." You say. "They're like the monsters with all the blood on them." You replied.

"Okay. Well, when we get out of here and to safety, you're going to have to have someone to care about you... I could take you in, Y/n. I also get a son, so you could have a brother." He says to you.

You simply nod, kind of excited that he wanted to take you into his care and you also felt happy as he may want to adopt you as his own child and that you'd get to have a brother.

"Okay." You say. "Great." He replied.

Then his friend came driving up with a bus. Jae-ik picked you up, before he jumped down onto the bus. The blue jacketed guy got out and helped you get down, before Jae-ik got down.

When you both got into the bus, you saw the little girl, a baby and some man that had a guy that was only there cause of some stupid vlog who Jae-ik's police friend saved.

"He's an idiot." You say to the young girl, who laughed and nodded in reply. "Alright girls, let's go." Jae-ik says.

His friend starts driving the bus and then a bunch of zombies came running at the bus. You talked to the other young girl, who quickly became your best friend.

Later on, yous get rescued and Jae-ik told the military guys that he was your dad. Meaning he had definitely planned to adopt you. This made you smile.