Lee Na-yeon

Imagine being Na-yeon's younger sister

Imagine being Na-yeon's younger sister. When she planned to turn Gyeong-su into a zombie - she didn't plan for him to attach you and bite you.

She was in despair about you dying and see walked out of the broadcasting room, hoping for a zombie to come running along and bite her.

Then she could kill herself and be with you.

"Y/n, I'm sorry... Unnie is so, so, so sorry for you dying, Y/n." Na-yeon says to herself as she walked down the hallway, crying louder and louder.

Looking back at it- she had never meant for it to go that far - to the point where you died because of her. All because she had to hate Gyeong-su so much. Na-yeon also remembered that before Su-hyeok put you out of your misery - you had said to her,

"Don't cry, unnie. I'll see you soon. Na-yeon, I'm okay. So are you, so don't die."

Then it happened - ypu started to turn and Su-hyeok killed you so that ypu didn't become a zombie.

Back to the present, after Ms Park saved Na-yeon and then died, she had decided to help the others. So when they had ended up inside of the music roo., she opened the door to the room she was inside of - which shocked the others.

"There's food and drinks in here." Na-yeon says. "Why are you helping us?" Nam-ra asked. "I'm sorry, about Gyeong-su, about Y/n, about being so rude and so mean to you all." She starts saying.

"I know that you'll never forgive me, but I wanted to be at least a bit helpful and share the food and drinks with yous." Na-yeon says, as a tear slips down from her eye.

Then an unexpected thing had happened - she got a hug. From Nam On-jo.

"It's okay, Na-yeon." She says. "No, it's not. I killer them. I killed them." Na-yeon says, sliding down the door onto the ground.

"It's okay, Na-yeon." Cheong-san says. We forgive you." Nam-ra says. "Why?" Na-yeon asked them. "Y/n was our friend, as well as your sister. Besides, we survivors got to stick together." Cheong-san says.

Surviving together they did. They lost Joon-yeong, Ji-min, Cheong-san and Wu-jin along the way, but they got saved after they found a quarantine. There was never a time that she didn't look back at the photo of you and her.

Her only photo of you two.

Then, in the quarantine, Na-yeon found a baby girl that had the same eye colour you did, as well as no family with her. So she took the baby in and looked after her.

"Darling, I'll name you after my most caring, kidnest, beautifulist little sister. Your name will be Y/n." Na-yeon says to the baby, who smiles up at her.

Na-yeon knew that she would always miss and love you. She just wished you were alive right now - instead of her.