Oh Joon-yeong

Imagine standing in the rain on the schools roof with your cute boyfriend, Joon-yeong

Imagine standing in the rain on the schools roof with your cute boyfriend, Joon-yeong. He was holding your hand, as he stood beside you and you both looked over to the rest of the group, who were sitting together.

"Joon-yeong, do you think we'll all be able to escape this school together?" You asked Joon-yeong. "Yeah. We all will. We'll find Wu-jin's brother. Then the others, you and I will be able to escape and get out of Hyosan, all together." Your boyfriend replied.

Then your boyfriend Joon-yeong hqd pulled you in for a hug. You hugged him back and then you leant in to kiss him, so it turned into a make-out session between you two.

"Y/n! Joon-young! Get over here." Ji-min called out to you both." Ji-min called out to you both. "Yah! Leave the love birds alone, Ji-min!" Dae-su says to her. "Ugh! Fine!" Ji-min says.

Though her tone had a hint of jealousy to it. She liked Joon-yeong and wanted to kill you, so thqt she'd have him all to herself. Though she never said it out loud.

With you and Joon-yeong- you and him started dancing in the rain, with him humming a song for you. At the end of the slow dance, he gave you another kiss.

The both of you never wanted this moment to end.

Luckily, when the group made of you, On-jo, Su-hyeok, Ha-ri, Dae-su, Hyo-ryeong, found the army set up - Ji-min was dead and Joon-yeong, as well as Cheongsan and Wu-jin, were both still alive. Nam-ra was also with yous.

When yous were walking up, you held your left hand fully in the air and your right hand was also in the air, but holding onto Joon-yeong's left hand.

The both of you never wanted to let each other go.