Yoon Gwi-nam

Imagine that after Gwi-nam gest his eye gouged out by a zombie and taht he is only half zombie, he immediately goes off in search off you

Imagine that after Gwi-nam gest his eye gouged out by a zombie and taht he is only half zombie, he immediately goes off in search off you. His girlfriend.

He knew that you were okay and soon, he had found Cheong-san and saved him from being bitten by the zombies - while having a conversation with him.

"Gwi-nam, Y/n's with me and my friends on the roof." Cheong-san says. "Okay. Show me." Gwi-nam replied.

He then walked up onto the roof, after Cheong-san. When he had spotted you talking to Nam-ra he shouts over,

"Babe!" "Gwi-nam!" You shouted and run over to him.

He immediately pus you into his embrace and when he pulled away from the hug, he looked over at everyone and bowed to them.

"Thanks. For keeping Y/n alive." Gwi-nam says. "She's our friend." Nam-ra says. "Just like ypu, Gwi-nam." Cheong-san says.

Gwi-nam and you walked over and then Nam-ra tells him all about her getting bitten by Eun-ji and being only half zombie.

"Nam-ra, I'm like you. I was bitten in the library and had a zombie gouge my eye out, but I'm still alive." Gwi-nam says. "Great! Two hambies." Dae-su says.

"Hambies?" Gwi-nam says. "It means half zombie, half human." You tell him. "OK." He replies.

You all keep talking when they started a fire. As the light of the fire raged on through the night, Gwi-nam was happy because of 3 things.

1, He had friends. 2, He has you back with him. 3, He's able to help his friends and you.

He helps a lot. He saves Joon-yeong from being bit, Min-jae from being left behind, saves On-jo's dad from getting killed and saves Wu-jin from being bitten by zombies. He was extremely happy about being able to help his friends.

Then when you reach the quarantine place - you're all there. You, him, Nam-ra and all of you're friends. All alive and well.

Requested by JustALilPotato143
I hope this was good.