Yoon Gwi-nam

Imagine that Gwi-nam changed from being a bully to wanting to help you and your classmates after being bit and becoming a hambie

Imagine that Gwi-nam changed from being a bully to wanting to help you and your classmates after being bit and becoming a hambie. Whenever there was a bad situation or a lot of zombies were in the area, he would help you all with getting the zombies away.

"No matter what, you all are going to live and get to help." Gwi-nam says to you all. "What about you Gwi-nam?" You asked. "If they see that I'm a hambie, they could kill me or not let you guys in because of it." He replied.

You didn't know what to think about it - he got nicer and was willing to risk getting help and getting out of Hyosan without going to the army, but instead he wanted to help you all get to safety.

He wanted to stay behind in Hyosan, even though you were thinking that the government could bomb it at any time.

Soon you all got to to the army's barricade they had set up - Gwi-nam had decided to try to go in and he told them that he got attacked before the zombies started that hurt his eye. A lie, but it was believable.

While in quarantine, he kept his hunger under control and when you were all let out, his bite wound looked like he only cut by a glass shard.

You were happy as you had all of your friends with you, including Gwi-nam.