intro

𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

thank you so much for taking the time to check out Borrowed Moments! I am still a new writer so please be kind, if you hate on me or my characters your comment will be deleted and muted if you do it again. anyways I love you for reading this, and scroll for more <3

edit: i lowkey cringe whenever i read this writing again so beware

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗: 𝟮/𝟳/𝟮𝟮
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗: 𝟭𝟬/𝟯/𝟮𝟮
𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭𝟬𝟱𝟬𝟲𝟰

• • •

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

this book will have smut(21, 24, 25, 30, 35, 42, 46) as well as things like drinking and swearing
trigger warnings for: sexual assault, abuse, and death (chapters will have an additional warning)

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛

❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦❞

𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

She is back in her stuck up hometown for her senior year after the death of her mom. she already left once and she can't afford to get close to people just for her leave again. but would a friendship with her childhood love be worth the cost of her leaving?

He shows everyone the side of him that's on top of the world, pretending what happened to him had no effect on him. But he can't open himself up to anyone, his heart has been locked up and the only one with a key left years ago. But she's back. Can he really be only friends with the only girl he's ever loved?

• • •

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Borrowed Moments © ridleywidley 2022
All Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by the author. Expect the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

(putting this in makes me feel official)

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

This book is a work of fiction. Names, character, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and are resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is coincidental.