chapter twenty five • vermont

ok so technically you don't need to read this chapter for the story but this is an Aubrey and Jack spicy bonus chapter enjoy <3

don't forget to vote! i love you <3

Aubrey Wilson
Saturday, November 27th

"Last one down the slope is a rotten egg!" My mom calls out before getting her head start down the mountain, conniving woman.

Multiple groans of protest come from mine, my father's, my brother's, and Jack's mouths as we follow down the hill, each of us slowly overtaking her and making her the rotten egg. Even with her head start.

Snapping my goggles up on my helmet I put my hands on my hips and smirk up at my mom, "Look who's the rotten egg now."

"Oh hush, it's late, let's get back to the house for dinner." She swats her hand.

Jack helps me up from my position in the snow and we detach our snowboards from our feet before making our way to the car. He places his hand on my snow pant clad thigh and gives me a wink before turning his gaze back out the window. I follow suit and turn my eyes off him staring out into the white abyss.

The sound of all of the snowboards, helmets, and goggles making clicking noises as they roll around in the trunk while we drive down the snowy road enhancing the mood.

Winter is so beautiful, especially up in Vermont. In Maven Hale our winters are cold as hell with barely any snow that doesn't look like a half-melted slushie reject, but here the streets always have a dusting of snow that grinds underneath the tire tracks and the trees are more ever white than evergreen.

My grandma's large log cabin comes into view, the driveway is lined with cars and rental cars from my cousins. We all get out of the nicely heated car and run into the house at record speed to avoid the cold air outside.

Vermont's winter sure is pretty, but they are even colder than I'm used to.

Before I can take more than five steps into the house my waist is grabbed and I shriek before being pulled into the coat closet, Jack's mischievous goofy grin plastered on his face, "I think we need to warm up, and we have an hour before dinner."

His eyes gleam with lust as do mine, "and what do you have in mind for this hour before dinner?"

He runs his hands up my sides leaning his head down to whisper in my ear, "I was thinking we start with a movie, both of us under the sheets as I trail my hands up your legs while you try to ignore it and focus on the movie, but you can't do that when my fingers slip under moving themselves out of your wet pussy." He leans back at my notable breath hitch, my entire body engulfed in flames like the fireplaces, ready for whatever he wants to do to me in the next hour, "does that sound like a good start?"

I nod my head, the words caught in my throat before I burst both of us out of the coat closet and run up the stairs, fabric bustling from our snowsuits as I open the door and slam it shut, my lips crashing into his the second the lock clicks.