chapter eleven • daddy issues

don't forget to vote and comment!! i love you<3

August Matthews
Tuesday, September 28th

We pull through the gate leading up to Anastasiya's house, giving a wave to Danny as we pass,

"Ok I'll be in there for like 10 minutes tops, I just wanna change and grab something from my room." She throws out as she grabs her bag and closes the door.

I use the recliner on my seat and throw the baseball cap she was wearing today over my eyes. Folding my arms behind my head I shut my eyes in an attempt to get in a quick 10-minute power nap while she's in there. I could've just come in with her but she said her dad's home and he hates everyone so It would be better if I just stayed out here.

I'm still only wearing the little pink crop top and leather skirt, my heels discarded on the floor in the back of my car, probably wouldn't be the best reintroduction to her dad if his reaction would be anything like his wife's.

After about 10 minutes my phone's alarm goes off and she isn't out here so I unlock my phone and scroll through my Snapchat, a bunch of unopened snaps and chats from random girls, a photo from Trent of the girls he's talking to homecoming and a story mention from Anastasiya from this morning, it's one of the photos she forced me to take this morning. I screenshot it and turn my phone back off, might as well nap a little more if she still isn't coming

I wake up about 20 minutes later and she still isn't out of the house and I'm getting a little worried. I put my car into park and hop out, opening up the large front doors and walking through the foyer.

"You useless child, you'll never be anything great. If you don't obey me you will turn out with the same fate as your mother." An angry voice screams from down the hallway, I angle myself partially behind a wall and see that it's Domonic yelling at Anastasiya as she sits in a chair with her head on her knees.

"Father, please. Why do I have to do it?" She begs, removing her head from her knees and wiping the tears off of her face. She's still in my clothes so I assume he bombarded her right when she came inside.