chapter twenty four • overcome

don't forget to vote and comment!! i love you<3

TW: MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

August Matthews
Saturday, November 27th

I can't believe that I'm doing this but she has had too much of a grasp on my life for too long. I want to replace the horrible memory I have of her dull eyes and the predatory look on her face when she was assaulting me. I want to replace them with a vision of her soft blond hair, the excited look in her eye, her nervous lips that she bites on out of habit. I want to replace all of my bad memories from that night with new and good ones with Stassie.

Our lips connect again, her back against the wood of my door as we kiss, her lips feel like they were built for mine, the dip of her cupid's bow, the way her bottom lip is more pink than the top lip, I could spend all night wrapped up in her lips.

But I pull away and walk us over to the bed, my shaky hands leaving my grip on her ass to claps in my lap, the nerves rioting through my body telling me I have to stop, but I won't let her control any more of my life. I deserve to be able to feel good when my girlfriend touches me.

She claps her hands over mine, bringing them up to her lips as she kisses the backs of my hands, "we don't have to do this tonight, don't do this for anyone but yourself."

"I'm ready." I try to say with as much confidence as my voice will let me, "she has had too much power over me, and I want to take the power back."

"Ok. What do you want to start with?"

"Start with a handjob? I don't think I'm ready to do anything else tonight."

"Ok," she starts grinding down onto me slowly and my hands make their way back to her ass guiding her movements as he dips her head to start kissing down my neck, "I need you to tell me if it becomes too much, ok? I don't want to hurt you."

"I will, I promise."

She reaches the hem of her sweatshirt, tossing it on the bed next to us and leaving her in her tight white tank top, her nipples already little peaks through the fabric. Next she reaches for the hem of my sweatshirt and my shirt, slowly lifting the layers off my body so my chest is exposed to her.