chapter thirty five • birthday boy

don't forget to vote and comment!! I love you <3

Anastasiya Greyson
Sunday, February 13th

Everything is all set up for August's "surprise" party for his eighteenth birthday. Surprise is in quotations because I told him I was gonna be busy on his birthday. I tried to act all coy and he tickled the answer out of me and then pouted because I ruined the surprise.

He had some kind of thing to do this morning so my driver picked up Ridley and we headed over to Aubrey's house. The three of us spent the morning making cakes with funny sayings. Aubrey made an Oreo ice cream cake with the text; one year closer to being a dilf on it, Ridley made a vanilla cake with the words; deez nuts written on top and I made a red velvet cake, decorated it with hearts, and wrote; nice cock while trying not to burst out laughing.

"Ok, he just texted me that he's on his way so we can hang out just the six of us for about an hour and a half before the party actually starts." and Aubrey's house probably gets trashed. I don't add in that last part and instead, tell everyone to get in their hiding spots behind various furniture.

A couple of minutes pass by before the door swings open and the five of us spring out from our hiding spots only to be greeted by Jace, Aubrey's dickhead of a little brother.

"Ugh, you just have to ruin everything, Jace." Aubrey groans, "go, shoo. I have the house tonight."

"You don't own the house." He retorts, not moving from his spot.

"Yeah, and if you stay I'll tell mom and dad what you were doing last weekend when I covered for you and said you were in your room. Beat. It." Aubrey points back to the door and he finally turns around, hanging his head and opening the door back up.

"Oh, hey August." he says when he opens the door and all of us groan because we don't have time to get back into place before he comes striding in, a fake look of surprise still on his face.

"He ruined our surprise." I pout this time.

"Do you want to redo it?" The birthday boy himself asks.

"It's ruined anyway. Let's just have pizza and cake. Pregame before this house is filled to the brim." Aubrey sighs and makes her way into the kitchen with everyone else.