chapter twenty • you're psycHOTic

don't forget to vote and comment

Anastasiya GreysonMonday, November 1st

Anastasiya Greyson
Monday, November 1st

"I can't believe that I get to see The Pacifics in concert! Thank you, thank you thank you, thank you!" I pull his face down to mine in the parking garage pecking kisses all over his face and probably leaving some faint lipstick marks. "And their opening act is the PsycHOTics! This couldn't get any better."

I have the best boyfriend in the whole world.

We keep walking through the parking lot to get to the venue, swinging our hands back and forth as I keep blabbering about the bands we're seeing tonight. Coming to a stop in front of the venue I grin up at him, pulling him into my body so I can squeeze the life out of him.

"I love you so much for this, I mean I still love you even if we didn't do this but you kn-" He cuts off my rambling by pressing his lips to mine, our bodies as close as we can to conserve warmth.

Yeah, that's it.

Once we get inside the venue I have him take a billion pictures of me in front of the "your psycHOTic poster" like a good boyfriend should before we make our way into the general admission standing room, my excitement practically bursting out of me as I see all the lights already getting set up.

Grabbing August's hand in mine I find a random guy who's looking down at his phone, "hi could you take a picture of us." I hand my phone out to him and he looks at it before looking up at me and then looking even further up at my gigantic boyfriend.

"Uh sure." He gulps, taking the phone out of my hand and snapping a few pictures of us.

"Thank you!" I call back to him as August drags me to the other end of the room, "what was that about?"

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you." He huffs, wrapping his arms around me again, my back pressed to his front as we idly listened to the waiting music.

Letting out a little laugh and a snort I try to joke "In what? Fear?"

"Like he didn't want me there."