chapter twenty one • all three meals

don't forget to vote and comment!! i love you<3

TW: MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Anastasiya Greyson
Monday, November 1st

The tension through the car ride is at a barely attainable high, both of us are wound so tightly with lust. His knuckles are white against the steering wheel, his jaw clenched so hard I'm scared his teeth might break. My hands are drawn into fists in my lap, my teeth almost drawing blood from my bottom lip by how hard it's being clamped down on.

Pulling up to my house, I haphazardly wave to the new night guard my father hired after Danny needed to take time off and the gate opens, letting us into the empty driveway.

We barely make it through my bedroom door before I'm slammed against it, his lips capturing mine in a frenzy of desire. His tongue is meeting mine with punishing strokes as he pushes our bodies closer to the door so every part of our bodies are connected and I can feel his throbbing erection pressing against my thigh. My fist is gripped in his shirt, tugging at the fabric to try and get me closer to him while his hands are tangled into my hair making it more of a mess than it already was.

He pulls away and leans down to whisper in my ear, "what kinds of things should I do to you tonight? Should I fuck you with my tongue, or my fingers, or maybe my girl wants both." He nips down my neck leaving marks and soothing over them with his tongue as my hands tangle in his hair.

I'm nodding feverishly, eager to give some love to my pussy after she's been out of commission for a few months. The thoughts about my sexual drought spur into thoughts of August's sex life. When was the last time he got action? Was it when we were not talking? When we were just friends?

He notices my hesitance and pulls back fully, looking down at me with swollen lips and that messy hair. If his, "did I go too far? It's ok if you don't want to do anything."

"No, no it's not that, sorry I just got distracted." I stand on my tiptoes to recapture his lips but he stops me, holding me an arm's length away against the door.