Twenty Seven

" Oh you've got to be kidding me?!" Brooklyn spat hatefully as her and her murder went to past by the lockers

" Oh you've got to be kidding me?!" Brooklyn spat hatefully as her and her murder went to past by the lockers. Her long dark hair was pulled up and she sported a bright lavender, skin tight active top and high waisted leggings that had sheer cut out designs to show off pockets of skin. Bri and the girl with light brown hair stood with her. Bri wore something similar but in bright pink. It complimented her dark skin tone and I would have said so if we were still friends. The light colored hair girl wore it in all black. Before I could say anything they giggled amongst themselves then continued their stride out of the locker room.

I raised a eyebrow at Kim. " Ok well that's the most cringy shit I ever seen"

She sighed. " They're the female equivalency of Kaleb and Nick's crew"

" I should probably keep a close eye on my things huh" I asked

Kim winced and nodded. " Yeah, that and Nick. Brooklyn is relentless she's even worst than Paige"

" Great"

Just like Gudens I've been here no time and I've already got a target on my back.

_______________

There's no doubt in my mind that the girls locker room is a million times better than the guys

There's no doubt in my mind that the girls locker room is a million times better than the guys. I'm sure it's just as hard to breathe but still. In the girls locker room there's lace panties, bouncy tits, glitter and lotions that smell like ice cream. Not musty underwear and hairy man tits. It's always best to be standing just in case some dude is feeling confident and walks by swinging their butcher shop next to your head.

A lot guys don't even have the consideration to hide their shame and not melt everyone's eye balls.

Like Nick.. last season after every game he'd walk around the locker room butt ass naked.

It was traumatic for everyone.

" Did you guys see that babe Ashley Sommers I call dibs, she's smoking hot" a guy by the name of Stanley asked. He looked like the cartoon character Shaggy and played on the basketball team with Jake.

I ignored him as I pulled my hoodie off.
Nick snickered a laugh from aside of me.

" You got piss poor taste bro that chick is built like fridge" Nick spat laughing loud. I chuckled as Dom coughed chuckling.