Seventy Nine

Everything hurts

            Everything hurts

      " Get up Mia, you can't sleep all day "

Groaning I pulled the blanket over my head doing little to diminish my pulsating headache. While the muscles in my back and legs screamed from every subtle movement. That wasn't even the worst part, the pain between my legs.. if I had balls I was sure the pain was close to what it felt like to be kicked in them.

                      If I didn't know better I would have sworn that Nick was so aggressive on purpose, to hurt me, to punish me for kissing Kaleb. Nick is not at all the gentle type, he's dominating and normally I love it.

But this time.. I've never been hurt this bad before.

Amber let out a huff and I could hear her pacing around the room. Suddenly my blanket was yanked from my grasp. Sunlight burned the back of my eyes before I winced opening them and gazed up at Amber. She wore a scowl but just after seeing the look in my eyes she frowned worriedly.

" Are you okay?"

" Pain killers, please" I croaked as I tried to sit up. My arms shook as I pushed myself up and just as my lower half pressed against the mattress a jolt of blinding pain shot up from my legs to my stomach. Inhaling sharply I let out a painful yelp before gritting my teeth and releasing a shaky breath.

I can do this

I've endured much worse pain than this.

" Mia! Lay down!" Amber scolded as she hurried over to me with a bottled water and a little white bottle.

" I'm okay" I closed my eyes as I tried to get my bearings. " I'm okay "

" No, your not" she quickly opened up the bottle and sprinkled out two blue pills into her palm. Handing me a the water bottle she shoved the pills into my hand and watched intensely. Tossing the pills into my mouth my hands shook as I twisted open the bottle and shakily brought it to my lips.

" Do I need to go get Kennings?"

". No-"

" -Yo Mia, your boyfriend is looking for you and-" Daniel barked as he stormed inside slamming the door. He paused as he looked between me and Amber. " What's goin on?"

" It's noth-"

" - Mia's hurting" Amber interjected impatiently shooting me a look.

His blue eyes widened as if he immediately understood. " Cramps?"

Amber and I exchanged looks. " Yeah, sure" I gritted, forcing a smile.

"So tell him if he wants to see her, he needs to come here" Amber barked crossing her arms.

" Oo so feisty " he made a expression that I could only assume was supposed to be smoldering.

It wasn't.