A Hundred and One

" Who the fuck are you?" Nick spat, glaring back at Dylan, as he stepped outside

" Who the fuck are you?" Nick spat, glaring back at Dylan, as he stepped outside. Dylan wasn't fazed at all by Nick's hostility and as I gazed up at each of them it was very apparent that I definitely had a type. They stood at the same height with strong solid builds. As I looked at the rage in Nick's eyes a surge of pain shot through my skull.

" Hey man, I'm Dylan" Dylan smiled as he sat the bags from one of his arms down and extended his hand.

Nick snorted looking at Dylan's hand as if it was a insult all by itself. He sneered, sizing Dylan up it was like watching the minutes count down on a bomb. He didn't have a clue as to who Dylan was but he clearly didn't care and he was going to start swinging any second now.

" Why are you still here?" I spat looking up in his face, gently pushing Dylan's hand down so he didn't stand there looking foolish.

Nick's dark glare shifted to me. " Take a guess" he looked back at Dylan. " Do yourself a favor and get the fuck out of here"

My jaw clenched as anger flooded the back of my eyes. " No! You get the fuck out of here, you know what I bet Anthony doesn't even know you're here. How about I call him and tell him your here being a fucking stalker?"

" You wouldn't" he bluffed

" Try me. If you don't want to face those repercussions I suggest you step aside"

Nick didn't budge for a few seconds as he stared back into my face, his hardened expression softened for a moment. Then his gaze shifted back to Dylan where the dark look in his eyes returned. He took one step back giving us a narrow pocket of space to get by. Not wasting anymore time I stepped inside, holding my arms close to my body. It was a sad attempt not to touch him since he coyly ran his hand over my hip just as Dylan stepped in behind me. Nick let out a amused chuckle as Dylan boldly pushed past him. He wasn't intimidated by Nick and if he was, he definitely didn't show it. All gazes snapped to Dylan and I as we passed through the living room. Amber mouthed" what?!" with a proud smile plastered on her face. Yasmin watched in disbelief and admiration. Before I could even relish the feeling my chest clinched tightly as I looked at Kaleb. His handsome face didn't show it and he didn't say a word. But I knew him well enough that when his gaze left mine and he looked at Dylan.

He and Nick were on the same wavelength. It didn't happen often but when it did, it was terrifying.

Like a horror movie when the heroine goes into a area, the tension builds in every last nerve in your body to point you're sweating and screaming at the screen for her to get out of there. Cursing that she was a idiot to do it in the first place.

A moment of hope causes you to hold your breath, crossing your fingers for a way out... but you both know, it's too late..

Hurrying through the living room, Dylan followed me to the kitchen. Sitting the bags on top of the counter, I sighed frustratedly looking up at Dylan, he offered a awkward smile as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. Immediately Amber and Yasmin hurried over.