Forty Seven

Friday

.. Friday

We've been trying to resolve the issue with Brooklyn for days but I have to say the bitch is resistant. Some people I can only assume to be friends of Mia from Gudens came to her defense without success. The trollers kept insisting that the accounts weren't the kind of people that would come to Mia's defense. That Mia made the accounts herself. It was bullshit but everyone besides us believed it.  Nick even posted a video of himself saying that he knows Brooklyn is doing this because she wants to be with him then went on a loud tangent about how he doesn't want her. Mia was better than Brooklyn in everyway and he made a threat for everyone to leave Mia alone. That the kiss was a stupid spur of the moment mistake and he already has who he wants Practically humiliating her, Jake, Dom, Marco and I joined in and we even got the whole football and basketball team to join in. But regardless, Brooklyn had help of her own and still hasn't stopped her protest against Mia. On the plus side Mia's phone was left behind in her house fire so no one could text her directly. Paige has been bitching at me about it like I would really take Brooklyn's side.

I wasn't on Mia's side either but they really needed to leave her alone.

We all agreed that we were going to do it at the basketball game tonight. The obvious way to get Brooklyn to stop was to do it to her face. Brooklyn had a lot of bark over the phone and through the internet but we all knew she would cave in person.
"

" Marco talk to your brother" Jake barked frustratedly gesturing towards Milo.

" Now what?" Marco grumbled, chips falling from his mouth.

" When are you not eating?" Nick taunted snatching the bag from Marco. Scowling Marco went to reach for it when Jake yelled.

" Hey! I'm talking!"

Marco growled. " What?! What? Did Milo walk in on you beating your meat or something?"

I snickered as Dom nudged me.

" Shut the fuck up Dom!" Marco barked

I laughed staring ahead at the tv. My fingers strategically slammed against the controller's buttons. 

" I didn't say anything" Dom muttered bitterly

" It's that triplet power he heard your thoughts" Nick whispered.

" Can you dumb fucks shut up already and let me talk" Jake spat.

" Woow" I smiled

" Whoa who are you calling dumb?" Nick asked sounding offended.

" The dumbest person in the room obviously" Dom smirked glancing back at Nick.

" Whoa for real, the dumbest person is clearly Marco" 

Dom and I laughed as Nick suddenly fell off the bed with a thud. " See that shit! " His head popped back up from the other side. " Only dumbasses use violence"