Sixty Six

I made Mia!!! 😁 ↑↑↑

The amount of hours it took to get her face and eyes exactly as I wanted told me that I have way too much time on my hands 😅

It's been six hours, it's dinner time and no one has told us anything. Josiah pretty much forbade me from up coming to the station. So I've been standing in front of the wide window of my bedroom. Waiting for them to come back. I haven't been able to sit, keep still or breath easily without the thoughts of the worst possible things flooding my mind.

I would be downstairs cooking dinner but when I got home and started my preparation Nick's cousins Vincent and Ashton came over. I don't know how they had my address but they did. And two hours later Kaleb came over too but because he doesn't have a car right now he rode with Corey...

So I'm hiding in my room again.

Suddenly a deep rumble from outside shook the house only making my chest clench tighter. A storm was coming and I had no idea what was happening to the people I cared about. I flinched as two strong hands gripped my shoulders.

" I should be heading home but if you need me to stay, I should let my ma know " Michael said.

Sighing I shook my head. " You can go, I'll be fine"

" Are you sure? I don't mind staying, I know your not really comfortable with who's all downstairs"

" I'm fine Michael, go before you get caught in the storm"

Turning around I wrapped my arms around his waist in a hug. " Just be careful"

Chuckling he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and patted my back. " I will"

Pulling away he walked out of my room and I turned back towards the window. As Micheal's steps grew quieter they grew louder again.

" I'll text you when I get some information Michael, you can go". I waved my hand in dismissal.

" I know I've put on weight but I didn't know my steps were as heavy as Mike's"

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked over my shoulder. Kaleb raised a eyebrow as he sauntered into my room stuffing his hands into his pockets.

" Hey" he coolly as he walked over and stood next to me.

" Hey" I glanced up at him, his bright red hair was still pulled back out of his face.

" Is there a particular reason that your hiding in your room this time? Besides that Corey is here"

" Honestly.. " I sighed, wrapping my arms around myself. " It's everything, I'm worried Kaleb. I don't know what to think"

He hummed in response. " If it helps, it's a good sign that it's taking this long to hear something "

" How do you figure that?"