Seventy Two

Fair warning this chapter is going to be long, intense and offensive as hell

" I'm just stating facts, if you were smart you'd walk out of there and tell those motherfuckers to put your sorry ass somewhere else"  Nick spat arrogantly and stepped forward to get in Monty's face. Quickly I extended my arm blocking him off. For a split second Nick looked at my arm as if he had half a mind to break it.

" Ready for round two bro?" Monty taunted as he tossed his bag onto his assigned bed. We all suddenly flinched at the loud bang against the door. Silently we all glanced at each other before zeroing in at the door as the room shook from another slam as someone grunted from the other side.

" Bitch!"  Someone barked angrily as rambunctious cheering and yelling erupted from outside. With a roar the door slammed again and the door flew open, slamming against the wall as it swung violently on its hinges. Two guys fell to the floor with a loud thud as our room filled with many half dressed unfamiliar guys cheering and excitedly watching the fight unfold. Both of their faces were bloodied as elbows were jabbed into faces and sides as knuckles connected time and time again neither of them holding back.

It reminded me of Nick and Corey's fight, the only blatant difference was the dark haired guy was smiling like a madman. But like their fight didn't make a difference how many times the spikey hair blonde dude slammed his fist into his face. Quickly glancing around the room everyone was so immersed in the fight that no one seemed to notice the thick group congregated at the door. The group suddenly shifted like someone was barrelling in between the bodies.

" Okay, okay! That's enough!" A familiar face barked jokingly. I stared puzzled at the guy  that viciously tried to dislocate my shoulder. With a nonchalant grin  he sauntered over to the two as they continued whaming on each other like he hadn't said a word.

" Why the fuck are you just standing there Danny! Break them up!" Another voice barked, Rolling his shoulders, the blonde grabbed ahold of the dark haired guy and pulled him backwards by his arms. Howling in laughter blood dripped from his chin and the blonde guy jumped to his feet to rush the other.

A guy with long dreadlocks stepped in between them, slamming his palms into the guy's chest making the blonde  stumble backwards. It was then I also recognized the guy with the dreadlocks. He came to the police station when Mia and Michael were arrested.

I knew his face.

But I'd completely forgotten his name.

" Fuck you!" The guy roared as he ran back towards the guy with dreadlocks. With a grunt they collided before crashing to the floor. Both fought for control but the guy with the dreadlocks was ultimately the better fighter. It wasn't long before before the guy was put into a MMA hold and his head was put in a tight headlock.

" Stop!" The guy with dreadlocks barked angrily as his arm tightened around the guys neck.

Dark blood drained from the guys nose and poured over his lips as he still fought against the dreadlock guy.