u-turn denied, please try again later.

Eggman has already started establishing the Eggmanland on the ruins of Station Square as soon as he noticed nobody came to battle him. After he deployed robots to clean up all the mess, he ejected himself out of the bull robot and activated his jetpack mid-air: He proceeded to fly to the base where the Chaos Bringer dwells to check onto the latter.

"Metal, somebody woke up!" Cubot notes as he glanced over Tikal, tied in a chair.

"I'll be there shortly." Metal Sonic replies as he scooted inside.

Upon waking up, Tikal was discomposed as soon as she noticed that she's unable to move. "Hey, where am I?" She shouted. 

Upon arriving there, Metal Sonic brought his head closer and murmured, "I suppose you've forgotten why you're here." Tikal replies, "W-Why, yes I don't know what you want!" She winced.

"Now, there's nothing to worry about," Metal Sonic adds, "Based on the data we've collected, you have the ability to make the Master Emerald give in every inch of its power." He pointed at the last-mentioned emerald.

Tikal gaped in response, much to her shock, "W-What are you doing to the Master Emerald?" She tried breaking out, but to no avail.

Metal Sonic swiftly snatches onto Tikal's hair and asserted, "Listen here. We don't have much time left until Sonic and his friends figure out what's the whole plan is about, so I'd suggest you recite the prayer if you wish to linger." She yowled in anguish. 

"N-NO!" Tikal yelled, "D-DO YOU THINK THAT I'D GIVE IN THAT EASILY?" She contends as she teared up.

Metal Sonic proceeds to clutch onto one of her fingers and slowly but forcefully twisted it, making the female echidna squeal even louder. "Have you made your decision, HUH? IT DOESN'T EVEN ENDS HERE!" Metal Sonic shouted, staring at her intensely.

"P-P-PLEASE STOP IT!" Tikal continues to cry.

"You only have to do one thing: Recite the prayer. It's simple, yet you fail to understand it." Metal Sonic holds. He began to clutch onto her face and dug his claws deeply, forcing her to look at him.

"I'm not going to repeat this again," Metal Sonic further remarks, "Recite the prayer, otherwise I'd resort to a more harsh recourse." He adds.

"O-O-O-Okay, fine, I'll do it!" Tikal yelped, "P-PLEASE JUST STOP IT!" She pleads as she continue to weep.

"Finally." Metal Sonic mumbled. 

"...and do you THINK I'D LET YOU GO WITHOUT DOING WHAT I SAY?" Metal Sonic proceeds to yell as he twists her fingers even more, making her screech in response.

"T-The servers are the 7 Chaos. Chaos is power... Power enriched by the heart," Tikal groaned, "...The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos.!" She carries on.

The Master Emerald shortly began to shine brighter and numerous green flares were discharged into the air afterwards.

"-Hey, it went up to 90% in a brief moment!" Orbot voices. 

"Not to mention that the decimals are skyrocketing. I can't even take a moment to properly react to it!" Cubot proclaims.

Metal Sonic notices what's happening and let go of Tikal instantaneously, "Alright, it's already 91% after a few seconds passed. I'll notify Eggman about it." He adds.

Shortly after his anticipation, Eggman came to the base in time. 

"Oh-ho-ho! Who called me?" Eggman puts forward as he performed a dramatic landing.

"Perhaps." Metal Sonic replies, gazing at Eggman.

"Hahahahahaha! How's the blaster doing?" Eggman raises.

"It's already 92%. Why are you so happy today?" Orbot returns as he looked at Eggman.

"We have visitors. I mean, A LOT of visitors." Eggman claims, "They're here to witness the uprise of the Eggman Empire! In fact, We're already building Eggmanland at the Station Square!" He adds.

"Oh, that's impressive!" Orbot and Cubot gives the mustached scientist a round of applause, "Who are they?" Orbot asks.

Eggman runs somewhere and pulls out a camera on a tripod as a response. They'd all hear a hurrah from a seemingly large crowd of people.

"I'm glad to introduce you the Caterwauls, a bunch of children and adults alike as my followers!" Eggman cheered as another applaud followed.

Orbot and Cubot were speechless. "No worries. They believe in me. I thought that everyone opposes me, but look, they trust me!" Eggman assures the two as he grinned. Though he noticed someone tied up in chair, whom he immediately recognized as Tikal, and was baffled of why. 

"Okay, I wonder why we have an uninvited guest here, but it doesn't mean that I'm questioning it!" Eggman uttered, "She's the key to remove the Master Emerald's limitations when it comes to accessing its full power!" He further comments.

"Oh, wait. Hold on." He paused as he peered at the Chaos Bringer, "WOO-HOO! NINETY-SIX PERCENT! It'll not be long until it sucks all of the Master Emerald's juice and destroy Mobius at last!" He cries as they all cheered.