silent

Meanwhile at the Chaotix Detective Agency's apartment, they're already done eating and began to plan on how to stop the bull robot. Little did they know that the Eggman Empire is way ahead of them already and are waiting for the Chaos Bringer to charge to its fullest.

"Okay. Sonic, can you tell us what happened when you're unconscious at the scene?" Vector raises as he stared at the blue hedgehog.

"Um, forget all about me being impatient and pushing my legs to the limit, I thought that the large thing was the only enemy here." Sonic replies, "A bunch of Badniks just appeared out of nowhere and overwhelmed me in an instant. I was practically immobile at the time, and I'm not really used to fighting while I'm anchored down." He prattles on.

"Oh, I see. We'll plan about it shortly." Vector adds, nodding slightly.

"-Can you all just stop focusing on that massive robot already? Like it's not the only threat here!" Tails expresses, much to his frustration.

"What are you talking about? You stay out of this mess, kid." Vector angrily directs.

"Heck yeah I'm a kid, but everybody must know this!" Tails insists as he hastily stood up.

"You're more than likely stressed from being kidnapped by Metal, so you should rest." Espio argues as he glances at Tails.

"Ah, god." Tails muttered as he dragged his hands across his face, much to his exasperation, "Okay, I know that you're all worried for me, but this must not be slept on!" He declares.

"Tails, listen, you need to rest. Your body and mind is already overloaded!" Sonic whispers in his ear as he patted the yellow fox on the back.

"-ALRIGHT, ENOUGH!" Tails yelled in rage, "I'M GONNA SAY THIS ONE TIME: THE MASTER EMERALD HAS BEEN STOLEN!" He contends as he trembled. Everyone gawked at him in response.

"What, how?" Sonic questions.

"Ah, you gotta be kidding me, Tails. Just how credible is that?" Vector puts forward.

"The Master Emerald is being stripped off of its energy," Tails huffed heavily, "...We don't have much time left to stop the Chaos Bringer until it destroys Mobius." He adds.

"Huh, what Chaos Bringer?" Espio proposes as he leaned towards Tails and scowled.

"Uh, Eggman made it so that it'll absorb the Master Emerald dry." The fox replies, "In fact, he had everyone else fixated onto the robot so that he can let the Chaos Bringer charge to its fullest without any of you knowing." He prattles on as he continued to pant.

"Huh, that's pretty smart, I got to admit." Espio returns.

"Alright," Sonic voices as he dragged Tails back onto the couch, "So now what? The bull robot or the Chaos Bringer?" He puts forward.

Vector thought about it for a while, then made up his mind. "Fine, we focus on the Chaos Bringer stuff. What's the plan?" He further asks, letting out a deep sigh.

"Alright, we should probably cool down a bit. Does that sound fair?" Sonic asserts. 

Everybody in the room nodded in agreement.

"Phew, that was a little too intense. It's good to let ourselves think about this and act later, even though I'm not really that type of person." Sonic chattered.

All of a sudden, Cream and Charmy came out of nowhere and startled everyone. 

"Hey, is everything alright?" The two simultaneously uttered.

"Well, I didn't expect that." Charmy comments as he and Cream giggled.

"Mother of god, you almost made me stuff my pants." Vector murmured, closing his eyes and exhaled. 

"Just make sure you wear pants when you do!" Charmy replies in a sarcastic tone. Vector would growl and grit his teeth at the bee in response, much to the crocodile's anger.

"-AY, CALM DOWN!" Sonic interferes as he swiftly stood up.

"Charmy, you should've stayed upstairs, everyone is still sore." Espio suggests as he gazed at the bee.

"Huh, sore about what?" Charmy raises, glowering at Espio in response.

"Serious stuff. Would you rather be stressed?" Espio returns.

"Um, no?" Charmy replies.

"-Then why are you still here?" Espio further asks.

"Uh, that's kind of rude, I would say." Sonic notes as he chuckled a bit.

"Okay, fine. We'll go back upstairs." Charmy grumbles as he invites Cream, though she's quick to decline.

"No, wait, is he upset?" Cream mumbles as she eyed Tails worriedly.

"I don't know for sure, but we should just stay out of here, hm?" Charmy faintly responds.

"O-Okay." Cream spoke in hushed tones as they both marched upstairs.

Sonic was observing them and noticed that Tails is ruffled by the two the whole time. Though he couldn't figure out why, he decided it would be a good idea to interrogate with him.

"What's up, Tails?" Sonic addresses the fox.

"Hi." Tails promptly responds, though in a discouraged tone.

"Is something up to them?" Sonic proceeds to ask, "No worries, I won't spread it anywhere. I can tell that you have a huge issue when it comes to privacy." He whispered.

"Alright, how about we talk about it outside?" Tails propounds.

"Sure! Anything for a friend even if it takes an injured lower body." Sonic cheerfully expressed as they both went into the backyard.

Meanwhile at the base, everyone are patiently but excitedly watching by the Chaos Bringer as it speedily sucked the Master Emerald. The percentage already shot up at 98% already, and it won't be long until Mobius turns into a magma wasteland. The spectating crowd of people continuously cheered and applauded: Eggman is no different. 

In short, time's ticking. Everybody else except the people in the Chaotix's apartment isn't aware that fate already tossed the coin. Moments shall pass until the outcome is revealed at last.