𝐨𝐧𝐞. a feeling of strangeness

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄. a feeling of strangeness

❨ cobra kai ❩

THE CROWD FLOWED DOWN THE WIDE AVENUES OF THE STADIUM, the same way they came from

THE CROWD FLOWED DOWN THE WIDE AVENUES OF THE STADIUM, the same way they came from. The mood of the people swirled in unseen currents beneath the bright surface of their faces. In a thousand strong men and women, there wasn't a single frown or expression of doubt. The only sound was their feet on the aging stadium bleachers and the howl of the wind rising.

"You were wonderful, Jiji!" Moon sang as she complimented her best friend, Samantha LaRusso stared at her in awe, wondering how one so fragile and tiny could achieve this level of talent. She moved with feeling on that field, pouring forth an outburst of emotions through her movements, not only moving her body but moving the crowd that watched her in pure amazement. The sounds seemed dismal, her movements somber, her eyes filling with determination and motivation. Samantha, Moon, and Yasmine could feel her feelings, without her even saying a word to either of them.

Samantha didn't know what could make her so miserable, but that feeling flowed through her, reaching and touching everyone in that stadium. It was truly breathtaking.

"The best one on the field!" Samantha beamed, breaking out of her silence and thumbing forwards toward her new best friend.

"Thank you guys, it means a lot that you three came."

"So, I was thinking of throwing a congratulations party, you, me, the girls," Yasmine said as they walked down to the parking lot.

"A congratulations party?" Jieun Kang smiled with a corner of her mouth.

"Yes!"

"Just the four of us?"

"Yes, so if you don't come, it will definitely show." Yasmine said without a moment's pause, "Twilight marathon, sour patch kids, and us, your three favorite things in the world. You can thank me now or later." She cracked a smile.

Jieun was laughing, "What for?"

"What for?" Moon pursed her lips. "You like, totally kicked everyone's ass out there ―"